cirsoid the extension of the labia is the most susceptible:
- Pregnant women;
- After being overweight;
- Those who lead a passive lifestyle (no sports, other activities);
- People a long, sedentary employment;
- Undergoing the hormonal treatment;
- Regular overload in the gym (especially if you lift the weights in the vertical position);
- The presence of chronic inflammation of the reproductive system;
- Too frequent visits to the bath or sauna;
- Problems of the gastro-intestinal tract;
- Some of the close relatives suffered from varices.
Patients in these categories should be given enough amount of attention to the ship. If a valve insufficiency in the veins or weakness of the artery walls, you're also exposed to varicose veins.
If you are pregnant in order to avoid, quam varices is almost impossible, in other cases, you can try to prevent the disease. If you are overweight try to get rid of through proper nutrition and moderate physical activity. For those who do a lot of sitting, it is recommended that you to walk more, and then activate it. If you have a little disease to take the medication. Fans, while you're in the room it is better to limit yourself.
Don't flatter yourself.
Before you read any further, I ask you 1 question. Still looking for the remedy quam varices, which can help you?
I hasten to disappoint you, there is no ONE CREAM that will help get rid of quam varices.
The "medicines" that are sold in pharmacies and advertised on the Internet a solid. Marketing is simply the naivety of a lot of money.
Causing quam varices of the labia pregnant
When a woman is pregnant, the body goes through several changes. Because, in order to ensure homeostasis, the body of the fetus inside the mother's body carries a significant overload. This may be the reason the pregnant mother will appear in a new pathology exasperetur those who have chronic form. Many of these diseases applies to quam varices. quam varicose veins, varicose veins of the labia can be a manifestation of dysfunction of the blood vessels not only in the groin, but the body.In pregnant women, quam varices in the genital organs develop due to:
- The uterus growth. During the uterus to grow because it's growing. As a result of this process is increased pressure on the veins the pelvis. Violated the processes of the circulation of the blood, occurs quam varices.
- The increase in the volume of circulating blood. During pregnancy the blood volume increases due to the fact that there is a need even for a child. From the circulatory system, the mother is a big load primarily affects the veins. Compared to the arterial blood vessels, venous density, flexibility are much smaller, so they are more susceptible to damage.
- The increase in concentration of the progesterone. This is one of the most important female sex hormone, starting the 1. a third begins to be synthesized much more. This is the amount of the hormone can cause degenerative dysfunction, and structural changes in the collagen fibers. If the mother was attended by a hormonal imbalance before your pregnancy, it might also be the reason, quam varices of the labia.
- The increase in body weight. Due to the fact that the mass of the women physiological norm, increases, increasing the load on the lower part of the body. As is clear, are more likely to suffer venous blood vessels. Among these, the most vulnerable are the next landscape, the surface of the skin. The fact that the normal condition of the deeper veins because of muscle support. A big part of the veins of the pelvis belongs to the group interface
quam varicose veins, varicose veins of the labia can also occur because of hereditary predisposition. If one of the parents (especially the female line) had this disease, then this is likely to be. quam varices of the labia may be present in the pregnancy or after.
The clinical picture
When quam varices of the labia is very pronounced, similar to that observed in the conventional quam varices the enlargement of veins. There are signs of sexual quam varices:
- Swelling of the subcutaneous veins;
- Irritation, itching on the skin;
- The enlargement of deformation of the labia;
- The dry skin of the groin, the colour change pink to pale bluish;
- The appearance of the veins and nodules of different sizes;
- Dragging pain in the groin, general malaise;
- The pain during sex.
Upon detection of such symptoms, the woman must immediately contact the gynecologist. In order to confirm the diagnosis quam varices of the labia, the patient see the delivery of complete blood count (in particular platelets), koagulogrammou (an important indicator of the international normalized ratio), analysis, fibrinogen, D-dimer.
The laboratory tests, ultrasound, and other studies of the condition of the vessel. The confirmation of the diagnosis a woman's pre-treatment a phlebologist.
The pathological process not only the vascular system, the uterus, the ovaries, or other pelvic organs. Such processes pose a risk to the pregnancy, fetus. quam varices of the labia often cause spontaneous abortion, infertility.
This is because it creates a physiological barrier to normal implantation of the embryo. Improperly formed placenta. Intimate quam varices can cause various diseases of the body your baby and external lesions.