quam varices of the uterus presents a great danger for women, especially if she's pregnant. Most often, the pathology accompanied by quam varices vasodilatation in the lower extremities, labia, cervix and all the pelvic organs. When mothers quam varices impaired blood outflow of the liquid. Pathology is characterized by thinning of the walls of the blood vessels in the uterus, the extension of the lumen of blood vessels and formation of nodular veins.There are 2 types of quam varices of the uterus:
- The acquired form develops on the basis of negative conditions for the vessel. Can be primary and secondary. In the second case, the cause of gynecological disease areas.
- The congenital form occurs in the womb or inherited.
- In the first phase of the development of the disease the vessels, the diameter is increased by 7 mm.
- In the second stage – up to 8 mm, while the veins are deformed.
- In the third stage – up to 13 mm. Accompanied by the formation of nodes.
Features quam uterine varices during pregnancy
During pregnancy quam varices dilatation of the uterus is not common, but may occur due to the stretching of the uterus. This helps in the obsessio of the heart and the circulatory system. And it was in this period requires the increased blood circulation, as sanguis liquid delivers the placenta and the fetus with nutrients. If a woman carries the baby, then the placenta and the fetus does not receive the proper nutrition, which develops oxygen starvation. You should know that in this period, disrupted hormones, which relax the walls of blood vessels, and valves that do not operate in the desired mode. This gave rise to the development of the quam varices varicose veins in the uterus.</1_img>
CausesFactors provocantes the development of the pathology are:
- pregnancy as it puts pressure on the blood vessels;
- excessive exercise increases the supply of blood fluid to the uterus, which stretches the veins;
- some of the hormonal preparations containing estrogen, have a negative impact on the elastic properties of blood vessels;
- otium women: due to the inactivity caused the congestion;
- curvi of the uterus;
- hormonal imbalance;
- quam varices in the uterus can develop in the background is not cured diseases of inflammatory nature;
- frequent abortion and artificial birth;
- genetic predisposition;
- disorders of the menstrual cycle in which a woman does not appeal to the gynecologist;
- gynecological pathology of the chronic nature also provokes the development of the quam varices vessels;
- imperium indigentiam acceptance of birth control;
- purchase of complications;
- frequent pregnancy;
- obesity, in which the pressure on the uterus.
Symptoms quam varices of the uterusThe characteristic symptoms do not exist, but to guess about the development of the quam varices in the womb by one of the following options:
- pain, syndrome traiecto and tractus nature of the abdomen – exactly as in the inflammatory processes;
- pain irradiet, in the region of the sacrum or lower back;
- severe pain syndrome during menstruation;
- pain and discomfort during and after sexual contact;
- abundant discharge from the vagina;
- menstruation may occur for a long time, but the spots smaller;
- impaired urination;
- pain may also occur after exercise and static poses.
If you find any symptoms, quam varices in the uterus, you should immediately contact your gynecologist, who will carry out the control on the gynecological chair. Definitely need to do blood tests. Use advanced diagnostic techniques:
- ultrasound intravaginales: with a sensor introduced into the vagina, to assess the status of the vessel;
- to identify the severity of the intrauterine venography is used: a method reminiscent of the x-rays, but uses a contrast agent;
- computed tomography;
- magnetic resonance imaging;
- dopplerographic methods of research;
If not treated quam varices of the uterus, complications: infertility, rupture of blood vessels, bleeding, inflammation, thrombosis, externus abdominis syndrome and so on.Treatment quam varices varicose veins in the uterus Quam varices treatment expansion of vessels, should be implemented comprehensively. The only way to achieve positive results. Treatment includes the following components:1. Treatment using these medicines:
- venarum tools that will not only strengthen the walls of blood vessels, but also eliminate inflammation and puffiness. .
- angioprotective drugs, which stimulates blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels and reduces the permeability of blood vessels. They also have antiexudativ effect.
- medications with analgesic effect.
- Vascular resection. In this case, the monitoring operation is carried out with the help of the endoscope.
- Sclerotherapy, or embolization to vessels ovarii. In this case, you must enter the solution, resulting in the reduced clearance of Vienna quam varices of the uterus. It is sure to angiography – examination of the uterus with a contrast agent.
- You can remove the gonadal vein.
- Hysterectomy amputetur of the uterus.
- Sclerotherapy is used in which the affected blood vessels that are glued together.
- Another ultra-modern method of laser coagulation. Thanks to the laser adurere, damaged Vienna.
Popular recipes therapy quam varices of the uterus is used as an auxiliary means. They are very effective and completely safe. Here are the best recipes:
- The use of horse chestnut is quite justified, because the plant has a beneficial effect not only on the walls of the circulatory system, but also on the structure of the blood. You can prepare a tincture at home or buy it in any pharmacy. The tool is cheap, but effective. For cooking at home, you will need the fruit or flowers of chestnut in the amount of 5 tablespoons. They pour one liter of alcohol, diluted with water 50/50. Insist 7 days in a dark place. Occasionally, the tools need to be shaken. Then strain the tincture through several layers of gauze and taken orally three times a day. Fill the jar with water, place 30 drops of tincture, mix thoroughly. Then drink the cure. It is recommended to consume 20-30 minutes before meals.
- You can use the flower part of the lilac and propolis. Flowers should be 100 grams of propolis – 30. Mix the two ingredients and pour a bottle of quality vodka. Filled for 30 days in the dark room. Drink 1 tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- Nettle. It can be used in fresh or exaruit. 200 ml of boiling water, you need to take only a few tablespoons of herbs. Boil for 15 minutes in a water bath, after cooling to filter. Eat three times a day 100 ml.
Preventive measures for the prevention of quam varices vessels in the uterus is quite simple. Include the following activities:
- Proper nutrition, whereby the body will be able to deal with all the pathological processes. Also, a sufficient amount of nutrients and vitamins, promotes proper saturation of the heart and the circulatory system. Therefore, the walls of the veins were strong and elastic, and the blood that has the normal structure.
- No need to overtax the body, physical exertion. If you exercise, not to make yourself excessive fatigue. Do not carry weights.
- Don't let obesity control your weight.
- Don't wear poorly fitting undergarments.
- Visit your gynecologist twice a year, even if you have no problems.
The prognosis quam varices of the uterus is very affordable, but only if timely to seek help to a gynecologist and phlebologist. Comprehensive treatment will help you to quickly and efficiently resolve this unpleasant problem.