People susceptible to various diseases, the development of which, by the way, to a certain extent, to blame himself. This stubborn willingness to lead a healthy, active lifestyle, the implementation of which is deferred each time, until the following Monday. But this fashion? What the fashion is trying to match the style icons, then in adulthood, I blame myself for rash.
The consequence of such behavior (not always) can be a disease, such as varicose veins of the lower extremities, the symptoms of the treatment, which we discuss in more detail.
What is varicose veins
The disease's name in Latin means "swelling". In fact, the swelling of the veins, and visible to the naked eye the affected area of the body. However, this testifies to the dynamic development of the disease, not a symptom, the early varicose veins.
If you suffer from varicose veins because of bad circulation of the valves.
To the greatest extent varikoznim changes, the veins in the legs, but pathology may occur in the blood vessels of the walls of large and small pool. In very rare cases, occur in this disease, the blood vessels of the upper extremities.
Help. Varicose veins are a very common disease, with an average frequency of lesions in the population is between 10-18%.
It should be noted that the first signs of varicose veins in the legs, as well as the further development (in the absence of treatment), the women more often than men. In fact, the age factor does not.
Damage to the venous walls can be bacterial, physical, traumatic, chemical origin.
On this basis, we can distinguish the following factors that cause the disease legs:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- professional activities related to the hard practice or a long-term stay in one position (sitting or standing);
- everyday wear, tight, lingerie, shoes, high heels;
- a significant increase in body weight;
- pregnancy, especially in the second and subsequent.
If in your life there is at least one of the above reasons, it is necessary to immediately remove, or at least pay more attention to the condition of the veins in the legs.
The symptoms of varicose veins in the legs are in direct proportion to the stage of the disease.
Help. The most obvious symptom of varicose veins on your legs, which is impossible, something disturbs the extension of the superficial veins, the most notable is confused by the bulging veins in the leg.
Distinguish 4 stages of the varicose veins of the lower limbs, each characterized by certain signs:
- primary – heavy legs, fatigue after walking, swelling;
- the first appearance of the spider veins, a burning sensation in the calves of the legs, regular cramps (especially at night);
- second – the above symptoms are added itching, numbness, pigmentation of the skin in the affected area. In addition, the emergence of a strong swelling, expressed pain. Blue lumps become more noticeable.
- the third heavy phase pathology, which can severely affect the skin of the feet. Is dry, the appearance of cracks, darkening of the skin of the ankle. Lot veins the stick more, which is dangerous because they can burst a little more damage. If this happens, the spot lumps appear, trophic ulcers, which is dangerous, not only for health but also human life.
The symptoms of varicose veins on your legs, depending on the developmental stage of the pathology
Run, this disease is not always the case. The slightest suspicion should turn to the specialists, the highly qualified help, because if in the initial stage are successfully treated in a conservative manner, then the third or last stage of an operation necessary.
Help. When I run the form in the varicose veins can often be seen in the development of the thrombosis – formation of venous blood clots that endanger the patient's life.
We must acknowledge that the development of the pathology, the females. Due to the specific structure of the organization may additional symptoms of varicose veins on the legs in women.
These include strengthening the symptoms of the disease, during menstruation and the menopause. This is a consequence of hormonal changes in the female body.
How to start a varicose veins in the legs
We should also talk about that in the initial stages of the varicose veins in the legs
This point is very important, because timely identification of and appropriate measures, to the patient depends on the quality of your life.
Starting this pathological condition, almost unnoticed, as the symptoms are easy fatigue.
Just for this reason varicose veins often go unnoticed until the appearance of serious symptoms.
The first symptoms of varicose veins in the legs – the appearance of the skin, vascular veins, which form the shape of the small capillaries, blue or red.
Help. Spider veins, or as they are called spider veins, it seems, is not always the case at this stage of the disease.
The development of the disease more characterized by the following properties:
- Periodic swelling of the legs.
- Fatigue, pain, difficulty with the legs.
- A feeling of fullness in the calf.
The early manifestation of varicose veins on your legs
The above symptoms may be aggravated by heavy loads, at the end of the day, or the warmest season of the year.
First disappear, after rest in the supine position, slightly raised legs.
If nothing happens, over time, the disease symptoms will begin to grow, acquiring, the next step in the progression.
Therapy, prevention, early varicose veins
There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor.
Before the attention of the methods of treatment or prevention, in the initial stage of the disease, let's talk about the question of diagnosis of varicose veins of the lower limbs.
The recognition and subsequent treatment to a doctor who will prescribe you a list of the necessary analyses, studies:
- coagulation test the blood coagulation;
- General analysis of the blood;
- Ultrasound to identify the damaged areas of the vessels;
- rheovasography check failed blood supply to tissues of the calculation rheographic index;
- surgical exploration (very rarely), for example, venography, which is performed with intravenous contrast material in order to determine the condition of the circulatory system.
Before defining the varicose veins on your legs, in such a way that the doctor, of course, carefully listen to and record all complaints the patient with a thorough examination.
The investigation to determine the nature of the pathology, the doctor prescribes appropriate treatment.
Prevention plays an important role in the presence of risk factors for a pathological condition. So, don't ignore the observance of premature varicose veins.
This will protect the further development of the disease, the surgical intervention need.
That's the goal, you should observe the following rules:
- Moderate exercise, especially swimming.
- With the proper nutrition.
- The vitamin complexes.
- Strengthen, the walls of the vessels using a contrast shower.
- Wearing compression underwear.
- The exercises to improve your blood circulation.
Method for the prevention of varicose veins
These exercises are well known to everyone in the school: "Bicycle", "scissors", walking on the toes, heel, flexion – extension, stop at the ankle, performing a circular motion.
Important! These exercises should be done daily, since it's the only way you will be able to use.
Treating the symptoms of varicose veins at an early stage is quite effective. Usually a professional – flebolog appointed complex therapy, including the different methods of treatment.
The most effective of the following methods:
- Massage in the early varicose veins — one of the most effective methods of treatment of pathology
- Therapeutic exercise, Hiking in the normal blood circulation.
- Therapeutic massage – relieves fatigue, improves blood circulation.
- Compression creates a uniform pressure distribution.
- Flebotoniki relieve the pain, swelling of the legs, improve your muscle tone.
- Creams to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Creams, gels (the better based on vetonikov, and heparin) to eliminate the heaviness in the legs, eliminates the bloodstream.
- There is another unusual but effective way – a patch of varicose veins, based on herbs, roots.
If the early stage of the disease faithfully carry out the doctor's instructions, there's a good chance to stop the progression of the disease, so to avoid the surgery.