The mentions, that this disease, like varicose veins, most people imagine that the pathological processes of the lower limbs, visible to the naked eye. Varicose veins of the small pelvis – this type of the disease to talk, to write, much less. Often considered as the sign of presence of inflammatory processes in the genital organs, some hormonal disorders, pathology of the urinary system, lumbar sciatica.
In women varicose veins of the small pelvis caused by stretching the vein walls, reduce the strength. Incidence peaks in the reproductive-aged 25 to 50 years. Sometimes varicose veins can be concluded that the adolescent girls in a period of rapid growth, formation of hormones, and the menstrual cycle. At this age, the disease may be asymptomatic.
Another feature of the pathology – tendency to be aggravated by, active manifestation in the period of a child.
Obstruction of the blood vessels, errors in the system in the normal blood circulation, the ovaries leads to disorders of the circulatory system. Provoking factors of the development of the disease can be the connective tissue dysplasia which is the number of the decrease in collagen and, consequently, the flexibility, the strength, the veins.
Common negative factors that cause the development of varicose veins of small pelvis:
- the pregnancy with increases the amount of blood in the vessels, a large amount of progesterone, large uterine size;
- regular, intense exercise;
- previous multiple pregnancy, childbirth;
- sedentary, mainly sedentary activity;
- gynecological disorders: abnormal structure of the uterus, endometriosis, inflammatory processes;
- practice high-withdrawal period the purpose of protection from unwanted pregnancy;
- long-term use of certain hormonal methods;
- lack of satisfied sexual life.
To provoke the development of varicose veins could be a hormonal imbalance, particularly an increase in estrogen levels.
As already mentioned, pelvic varicose veins are manifested, similarly to the diseases of the female reproductive system. The main symptom that is worrying, the constant pain. These are felt in the lower abdomen can be weak, fragile, but strong, sharp. Very often, severe pain originating from the pelvis, extend to the lumbar region or sacrum. The pain is sharper after the physical exertion or, on the contrary, after a period of time in the same position (sitting or standing).
Following symptoms obvious varicose veins of the small pelvis:
- the excessive bleeding after childbirth or gynecologic procedures caused by a thinning of the venous wall to stop the bleeding difficult;
- painful intercourse, a feeling of sexual dissatisfaction, the fear of, aversion to sex life, the emergence of a strong spasm of the muscles, when you try to intimacy;
- painful or frequent urination caused by a full bladder;
- increase veins of the vulva or the perineum, accompanied by severe itching, swelling, burning sensation;
- vein thrombophlebitis, which is characterized by swelling or redness of the skin of the perineum, fever, general weakness.
The difference of varicose veins of the vulva, the development of the disease as a consequence of venous disorder. The disease is three intensity.
- 1 degree – the vein with a diameter of 4-5 mm;
- 2 degrees – Vienna increases to 6-10 m;
- 3 degree-diameter veins more than 10 mm.
The definition of the severity of pathology is one of the most important stages of diagnosis, as this will help you determine treatment methods. The first two cases, it is generally sufficient to conservative treatment, changes in diet, individual physiotherapy. The third, the severity of the disease requires surgery, ligation of large veins.
The disease – a problem repeatedly paro of the women. Changes veins can occur in the first pregnancy, as well as any additional risk is greater. A certain section of the vein bodies cease to work completely, preventing the normal outflow of blood.
The risk is increased if the woman:
- diagnosed with an abnormal structure of sexual organs (especially the uterus);
- there is a genetic predisposition;
- overweight or fast set pounds the whole pregnancy;
- there are bad habits (Smoking);
- work requires physical effort, long-stay sitting or standing in one place.
This disease affects women in the third trimester because the growing uterus puts pressure on the nearby organs, and impede your normal activities.
The normal quantity in the blood, which circulates in the body during pregnancy increased by nearly 50%. Not all veins to cope with the increased work burden for them, especially if the situation is aggravated by various aggravating factors, which are discussed above.
Typical changes in the hormonal background in the body, the mother can be bad for your artery walls flexible.How dangerous abnormal blood vessels increase during pregnancy?
Varicose veins of the uterus, and other organs faces a difficult birth, with severe consequences. Thin-walled veins may be injured and also torn, it does not cause pain or bleeding. These phenomena are harmful, dangerous, not just to women, but that's life.
One of the most frequently occurring diseases – the risk of blood clots forming. They block the blood vessels, reducing or even preventing the normal security of the placenta from the blood. Such disorder leads to the ageing of the placenta, a lack of oxygen to the fetus.
1, 2. stage of varicose veins, the pelvis childbirth, as a rule, in a natural way. During the experiments, the medical staff will ensure that you reduce the pressure on the vessel walls. The simultaneous administration of drugs that thin the blood.
Difficult (3 -) form requires a caesarean section.
If that's the problem, pregnant thoroughly prepare for future childbirth, namely:
- starting from the second trimester prenatal wearing a bandage;
- to move actively in order to avoid a longer stay in a sitting or standing position (e.g., a computer);
- reduces the pressure in the vessels during sleep, the space between the legs on a pillow;
- access to the pool, or on a regular basis to the contrast shower.
Expectant mothers need to review your diet, ensuring timely bowel movement.
External pelvic examination allows you to easily identify the varicose veins on the vulva, perineum. But how to check that a similar pathology of the internal genital organs? To determine the exact problem, prescribe additional tests, such as ultrasound, phlebography, laparoscopy, CT scan, or MRI.
The disease does not belong to gynecological disorders. The treatment by the doctor-phlebologist (vascular surgeon). But since pathology is often observed during the passage of the ultrasound, the woman noticed the two specialists – a gynecologist and phlebologist. The varicose veins treatment the pool should be comprehensive, including medical treatment, treatment without medication, the use of therapeutic exercises, the normalization of the power system review is the mode of the day.
The medications effectively resolve the symptoms in the initial stages. The patients with the prescribed drug in the period of exacerbation. Long-term use of such devices is not desirable, because they tend to cause side effects. Drug treatment improves blood circulation, reduces inflammation, pain, reduce the risk of blood clots forming.How to treat varicose veins of the pelvis in pregnant women to justify the medication in this case?
Because of the potential risk to the fetus and the high risk of side effects, medications writing no earlier than the second third, but only in exceptional cases. If before the pregnancy the woman has never had such medical problems, it is often recommended to limit not medicamental methods of therapy, for example, by wearing special underwear.
To eliminate the congestion in the pool help the tournament. Most of the exercises performed in the supine position. Be familiar with "birch tree", "Bicycle", "scissors". If the performance is sufficient to load the lower abdomen that promote the flow of blood. Physiotherapy is complemented by wearing compression stockings.
Among the methods of treatment used hirudotherapy, leech therapy, which I did the coccyx.
The traditional medicine is effective in overcoming the symptoms of the disease, if applied in the early stages. High efficiency, tea, the broth, the mushrooms, the root of the dandelion, tincture on the basis of horse chestnut.
The cheapest way to use chaga – tea based. To do this, 3 tablespoons of dried chaga pour 0,5 liter of boiled water and insist in a warm place for a few hours. Half an hour before meals 2-3 times a day.
A dessert spoon of crushed roots of dandelion pour a glass of boiled water for a few hours, drink three times a day 10-15 minutes before meals. This tea is contraindicated for people suffering from gastritis, or disease of the biliary tract.
To prepare the tincture of the horse chestnut fruit shell of the skin, finely chop, a bottle of dark glass and pour vodka in the ratio of 1:10. The infusion – 14 days. 25 to 30 drops of tincture is obtained mixed with small amount of water, or three times a day. The duration of intake should not exceed 30 days.
It's very important in the treatment of disease, a balanced diet, except for fatty foods, alcoholic beverages. The menu contains meals, the high fiber content, and fats of plant origin. The main products of the diet should be vegetables, fruits, natural fruit juices, green tea. Not recommended for sweet pasta dishes, lots of spice, fast food. Meals should be frequent, but in small doses.
Useful products with high content of vitamin C (citrus, black currant), seafood (oysters, shrimp, seaweed). The food needs to be cooked to a minimum amount of salt.
The conservative therapy can significantly facilitate the condition of patients and eliminate the risk of serious consequences. The main goal of treatment is to prevent relapse and the need for surgical intervention. It's very important for the prevention of disease, or recurrence.
Between medical recommendations should be highlighted:
- Using hormonal drugs only on prescription and under his control.
- The active lifestyle, moderate exercise.
- Eliminating bad habits such as Smoking and the intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Regularly perform complex gymnastic exercises to support vascular health.
- Stay healthy diet with lots of vegetables, fruit.
- Wear compression stockings, when the first signs of varicose veins.
The implementation of the prevention recommendations is important in pregnancy, especially in the second half.
The revision of the nutrition, active lifestyle, regular medical examination, treatment, varicose veins, the pool immediately after the detection of the disease will eliminate the painful symptoms and avoid surgery for a long time.