In most cases, the conservative treatment is not effective, because that's what you need to perform surgical operations. Do in such cases:
- extensive varicose veins, which occupies the greater part of the vein;
- acute phlebothrombosis or pulmonary embolism;
- incorrect expansion of the saphenous veins;
- the presence of edema in the legs;
- violation of the circulation in the venous system;
- progressive trophic ulcers, not responding to the medical treatment;
- chronic fatigue, leg movement disorder.
Unfortunately, not all can be carried out surgical intervention, despite the severity of the disease. The operation is not carried out in the following cases:
- running the illness condition, when the operation didn't bring any results;
- concomitant hypertension 3 degrees, ikh ;
- sepsis or other inflammatory or infectious processes in the body;
- in old age more than 75 years;
- pregnancy, 2, 3 third;
- skin diseases in the period of exacerbation (eczema, contact eczema, erysipelas, etc.).
Types of operations the veins of the lower limbs
Today's medical science can offer several opportunities in the operations of varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- complete removal of the vein, or phlebectomy;
- removal of the diseased portions of veins or mikroflebektomiyu;
- the laser coagulation is a laser knife;
- RF ablatio I;
Treatment gentle micro-invasive surgical intervention, which removes the damaged fragments of the ship.
The advantage of this method is that there is no post-operative complications because of the operation through tiny holes.
This reduces the period of rehabilitation, and improve the cosmetic effect.
The treatment of varicose veins laser Expensive operation, which is based on the removal of the small blood vessels in the laser knife. The operation of the effect of the laser on a boat, what the blood clot, the vessel sealed from each other. In the future Vienna solved.
The advantages of the operation in the absence of a surface defect or a short dormant period. Directly after the surgery, the patient can go home on his own two feet.
Radio frequency ablation
The method is an improved version of the previous method, which is the least dangerous and traumatic.
Thanks to him, you can remove the veins of any caliber up to the varicose nodes without using anesthesia. The rehabilitation period is not necessary, because in two weeks is already actively running.
But it is worth noting that in some cases the effect is not better than the after laser removal.
This method is difficult to call, operating. It is based on the use of sclerosant, a special substance that, when introduced into the vessel turns out to be a fibrous cord. Injection is carried out several times, only the veins of small caliber.
For carrying out sclerotherapy doesn't need anesthesia, so it is primarily for those who have an intolerance to anesthesia. But this requires a long period of rehabilitation. The patients have to wear compression stockings for at least 3 months.
The effects of the surgery
After the surgery, the veins of the lower limbs possible complications, which surgeon must warn the patient in advance. These complications arise at various stages of the manipulation, depending on such factors as:
- the method of surgical intervention;
- the stage for the neglect of the process, the amount of work;
- the choice of anesthetic and method of administration.
Depending on these factors, the risk of complications is different, and the methods of the market. Of course, the traumatic, and dangerous method is phlebectomy. Because offendimus the tissues of the lower limbs, most likely the complications. The most basic of them:
- sterile inflammation of the skin around the joints;
- the formation of the fiber, which accumulates in the blood, redness, pain;
- secondary inflammation due to the bacterial infection;
- the bleeding from the wound;
- significant swelling due to trauma to the lymphatic vessels, lymph nodes in the groin area;
- thrombosis of the deep venous system as a result of constant bed rest without preventive measures (compression stockings, minimal physical activity, and medications to improve blood rheology);
- bruises, exasperatur seam instead of surgical intervention;
- the relapse of the disease progress.
Operations in the first days after surgery
As soon as the patient wakes up after anesthesia, you need to move the limbs as much as possible. The a set of exercises in rotation of the knee, ankle joint bending, extension of the leg. The point is, don't overdo it, not make the situation worse.
The second day of the surgery, the dressing, after which put the special bed linen, knitted or strong in the legs.
Limb it is desirable to lift that improves the blood circulation. In all cases, the operating stations may not be wet, and also to visit the bathroom, like stitches. If the patient feels feverish, it is necessary that the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, then be sure to seek medical attention. In the case of leg edema, it is desirable to reduce the physical load.
After 9-10 days the stitches are usually removed. Then selected individual rehabilitation. Complete healing happens, depending on the stage of the disease, as well as the person's physical condition.Rehabilitation and prevention the following conditions:
- The changed lifestyle, the physical activity of the patient;
- Energy correction after surgery;
- Compression therapy in the postoperative period.
The changed lifestyle, the physical activity of the patients
As one of the main reasons varicose veins are lack of exercise, fast recovery, healing it is recommended a walk in the fresh air every night, special exercises without weights, walking on the "toes" , "shoe", the Cycling, the circular motion of the joints of the lower limb, exercise "scissors" , foot massage, healthy sleep.
Energy correction after surgery
The overweight facilitate the relapse of the disease progression according to this, if the patient is obese, there is an urgent need to change your diet: reduce calories, foods to diversify the diet change. It is recommended to consume only lean meat, seafood, sea fish, dairy products, cereals, fruits, vegetables, berries, nuts. Like the day you should drink close to 2 liters with water.
What you have to remember the patients
The patients should remember that the formation of the gap occurs for 3 months. And then formed a scar. This time should be carefully operated to treat the portion of a limb:
- Do not rub the surgical area is rough, tough sponge in the shower, and then use cosmetic scrubs. Use the soft cloth or simply wash your hands.
- Under water in the bath should be warm.
- It's not worth to try to abolish the iodine, brilliant green, or other bright disinfectant at the same time, because unnecessary friction.
- If the incision itches, apply the iodine, it provides anti-septic effect, eliminates itching.
- It's not worth to cut cover on their own, they, too, will disappear.
- If the seam is red or it appeared strange spots, contact your doctor.
- Try to defend yourself the stress, the unnecessary problem.