The proper nutrition varicose veins play an important role in the overall treatment of the disease. Compliance with each regulation, and the control diet will help you not only to effectively fight the signs of varicose veins, improve your general health.
Very great restriction of the diet is not the only important thing is that the diet is balanced and healthy. Improper nutrition, not keeping a certain level of food may lead to exacerbation of the disease or significantly slow down the healing process.
Vitamins, nutrients, and varicose veins
A number of vitamins that can help reduce the symptoms, strengthens the walls of blood vessels:
- the vitamin C, they are rich in products, such as citrus fruits, sea buckthorn, strawberry, wild rose, gooseberry, currant, pepper, tomato, potato, cabbage, parsley, dill;
- routine, foods, such as orange, lemon, rosehip, black currant, tea, and nuts;
- Vitamin E contributes to the elasticity of blood vessels, abundant in the green onions, beans, onion, vegetable oil, salad, lentils, peas, egg yolk, wheat, liver, vegetable oil;
- tissue cleaning the body, it contains the fruit and vegetables;
- bioflavonoid. – prevent blood clots, found a cherry;
- the products involved in the synthesis of elastin, lobster, squid, octopus, clams, shrimp, mussels.
What to eat, varicose veins
What products varicose veins in the body bring only benefits and can help prevent the disease? Doctor knows the answer to this question, all patients will be able to know what should be the diet. But very few people who suffer from this disease, I want to follow the rules, even though I know that junk food can have a negative impact on disease formation.
Here are a few food products useful for varicose veins, which you need to eat:
- Green tea, tea made from black currant leaves contribute to the thinning of the blood, and antioxidants.
- Hash, green soup, cooked without the concentrated beef soup.
- Jam, fruit juice, jam.
- Seafood rich in copper, which is involved in the creation, the protein that makes blood vessels more flexible, strong.
- Seaweed contains flavonoids, which are nutritional antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and strengthening effect, the small vessels – the capillaries.
- Fresh vegetable salad with vegetable oil will help the walls of the veins more flexible.
- Beef liver can have a positive effect on varicose veins.
Certain foods varicose veins useful, because it significantly reduces the risk of blood clots forming. These foods include garlic, onions, olive oil, cherries, currants, lemons. These products thin the blood, which is a very important measure in the prevention of thrombosis.
Varicose veins avoid constipation, since this pathology increases the load on the veins, develops the general intoxication of the organism. Products varicose veins, which helps to avoid constipation: beets, plums, figs, dried apricots, carrots, plums, apples, bread, bran, yogurt, kefir (a day), brown bread.
What kind of drinks are useful for varicose veins
Improve the disease, varicose veins, ensure the drinking system. Drinking fluids is very useful, as it thins the blood, reducing the risk of blood clots forming. In addition, water, healthy drinks, to optimize the water-salt balance in the body.
Useful varicose veins green tea, beverage, cranberry, cowberry, compotes, fruit and vegetable juices (sea buckthorn, black currant, and chokeberry).
The season of watermelon, watermelon can be consumed in large quantities.
What not to eat the varicose veins
Although the diet of varicose veins in the legs should not be varied, the foods that you have to give up or reduce their consumption to a minimum.
Avoid fatty, fried, spicy, smoked food. These foods are the blood more viscous and increases the thrombophlebitis.
Worth moderate salt food. Extra salt affects the properties of blood lead to edema. Increase the blood viscosity of various rich meat, broth, marinades, jellies.
Drink coffee, black tea is allowed up to 2 cups a day, but if possible, it is better to replace green tea, or tea made from fruits, herbs.