In such cases, the doctor does not offer any other choice than to remove the affected area of the superficial veins. The sooner, the better, because the delay is filled with severe complications.
Dangerous surgery to remove the varicose veins in the legs, which are the different methods of combating the disease, and how one or the other procedure to remove the veins, varicose veins – all relevant information of the material.
WHAT'S CAUSING THE PROBLEM?
Usually affects the varicose subcutaneous veins of the lower limbs. The blood are regulated to the same physical laws, like any fluid on the ground under the force of gravity is the goal.
But the peculiarity of the circulatory system lies in the fact that the blood is constantly circulating, nourishes all the vital organs.
Stagnate in the superficial veins of the legs and other limbs, to not allow the work of the special valves.
This is the latest error reason for discharge of blood in a thin vein, the saphenous, the walls of which gradually lose tone, become thin, elongated.
Unfortunately, the return of the highly-developed superficial veins previous form is not possible the restoration of function of the valves.
The insufficiency may be the underlying cause of the varicose veins, the result of certain conditions of the body.
- pregnancy, and more specifically, the related increase in the amount of blood in the body of the expectant mother, as well as the increased pressure on the blood vessels, the uterus, the fetus;
- a long standing – this applies to those whose occupation includes the regular, prolonged exposure to a static vertical position (surgeons, teachers, hairdressers, etc.);
- "sedentary" work – basically the same as a permanent condition. Muscle tone, and veins decreases, the blood stagnates in the legs, the valves cease to function normally;
- the increased load on the foot – affects the blood vessels in the same way as the previous two factors;
- obesity – being overweight significantly increases the load on the heart, blood vessels, blood vessels. In addition, a large layer of fat under the skin is often more difficult to diagnose varicose;
- age-related changes over time, the venous walls and valves weaken, lose their tone and stretch;
- Accompanied by constipation, prostate adenoma, chronic cough, and becomes the cause of hemorrhoids, and venous;
- the effects, the trauma, the reviews confirm what is the common operations of the lower limbs;
- thrombosis of deep veins, not superficial, as many patients mistakenly believe that a deep pressure rises, the blood running in the veins saphenous;
- hereditary diseases, such as arterial-venous fistula, or fistula;
- aesthetic treatments – vacuum packaging, aggressive massage;
- excessive physical activity.
INVASIVE TYPE OF SURGERY VEINS THE LEG
When ointments, pills, special compression underwear helpless, the only way out is the exception to the venous system of the leg is the varicose veins affected areas.
The choice of operative intervention depends on the form and stage of the disease the presence of changes in skin condition, and comorbidities.
Phlebectomy (TOP 5 techniques)
This is a classic method that involves the removal of the extended areas of the veins through incisions in the skin. Phlebectomy has been practiced since the 20. century, the technique, the end brought almost perfect.
The whole procedure takes from 1 to 2 hours do not require a long hospital stay (up to – within the same day).
In most cases, the doctor will perform a combined procedure, i.e., the different techniques:
- Stripping – removal of the vein after ligation, fixation to a specific device. Partial Strip involves the partial removal, and total. This kind of surgical removal of veins in the legs keep special, because every operation we've done a little puncture in the skin, so you don't need to perform the suturing.
- Micro-phlebectomy is different from the traditional one that runs through the puncture, without cutting the tissues.
- Endoscopic procedure – expanded part is removed after insertion into the vein, the endoscope, to minimize the possible complications after the surgery.
The lumen of the enlarged plot introduces a special ingredient that just glue the internal wall of the vein, he later becomes scar tissue. Varicose veins used to treat not only varicose veins, but venous.
The surgery veins legs laser performed without incision of soft tissues. The veins don't have to pull – "locked" with a special laser optical fiber is inserted through a small puncture.
A lot of positive feedback about the surgery, the leg veins laser indicates that a minimum probability of negative consequences, relapse of varicose veins, however, this depends on the stage of cause.
In addition, the patient after a few hours after the procedure, you can go home, because stitches is not necessary.
The doctors say that if you are exposed to the laser light, an excluded entry into the body of the infection.
Lasers are used in the treatment of small blood vessels in the medical aspects, such as the telangiectasia in the small blood vessels ≤ 1 mm in diameter.
Often requires several stages of treatment. This method is less effective in the treatment of large varicose veins in the later stages.
SIGNS AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES
Doctor it is obligatory to appoint a particular type of operation on the veins in the following cases:
- varicose veins are neglected, which, in addition to the aesthetical problems, a person who is very worried about the pain;
- the movement of the blood through the veins is impeded, the patient feels constant pain, heaviness in the legs, excessive fatigue;
- the pathologically enlarged vein;
- the skin lesions are present nutritional status (e.g., non-healing ulcers);
- forums serious bodily thrombophlebitis;
- severe swelling of the limb;
- violations of the outflow of blood occurring in the absence of dilated superficial veins.
If there is a predisposition to varicose veins or the patient's risk, it is necessary to prevent:
- wear the compression garment;
- use of the drug;
- daily use of vitamin C, which in sufficient quantity have a positive effect on the vascular wall, rheological characteristics of blood.
Unfortunately, even with the many modern methods of treatment of varicose veins, procedures to remove dilated vein part are a number of contraindications:
- high blood pressure;
- the coronary artery disease;
- a severe form of infectious diseases;
- the presence of the skin, eczema, erysipelas, inflammation or dermatitis;
- pregnancy 5 to 9 months.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SURGERY
Doctor before prescribe surgery, send the patient to the passage of the diagnosis, then the decision is in accordance with the results of the verification:
- Doppler ultrasound of blood vessels vessels;
- duplex ultrasound is a more detailed test can be seen to exclude the presence of thrombi in the deep veins;
- magnetic resonance imaging procedure – this test can give information about the presence of blood clots in the deep veins;
- the analysis of blood laboratory tests do not help in the diagnosis of varicose veins, but it is necessary if you need to this operation.
Immediately before the intervention, the patient:
- a shower;
- to remove the hair in the operated leg (if necessary, in the groin area);
- come a little before the appointed time.
In the event that the conduct classical operation, which is general anesthesia, the patient do an enema.
It is essential that the anesthesiologist was alerted to the presence of a person allergic to any medication.
Varicose veins surgery. The method of surgical treatment will help a vascular surgeon. There is a danger, in case of refusal of the operation? Well, of course! Fatal complication of varicose veins – thrombosis of the vessels, the vital organs of the body, ischemic stroke, thrombosis. The risk of complications increases with age.
All invasive treatments of varicose veins will help get rid of the enlarged saphenous veins, as well as the associated pain. But you have to understand that the duration of the effect after the expulsion of the aesthetic deficiency depends on many factors, among which a special role to play in the heredity, lifestyle.
To maintain the muscles, blood vessels, in good shape, the limbs not stagnate the blood, but also try to be a normal weight, wear comfortable shoes, or give up the bad habits.