Varicose veins manifests itself as a permanent dilation, elongation of the veins of the lower limbs, which leads to the thinning of the artery walls and formation of nodes. The development of the disease also contributes to the weak venous valves, which are congenital malformations.
Similar problems are faced every tenth man of every third woman. According to statistical studies, this is the disease most commonly occurring in the population between the ages of 30-40 years.
General information on the disease
There are the following prerequisites:
- Heredity — disease risk higher in people who have relatives against varicose;
- Pregnancy and hormonal medications can be a sufficient condition for the progression of the varicose veins;
- Returning above the normal venous pressure, which is related to the sedentary lifestyle, static loads in a vertical position, and obesity.
The additional concern is the swelling in the leg, at the end of the day, I can feel the hard fullness of the calf after prolonged standing or sitting. If the reason for varicose veins, these symptoms usually subside or disappear on foot, up to the dream.
More unpleasant symptoms will be the curve of the pain in the legs, sensation of heat in the legs, pain in the calf muscle at night. Additionally, you can see red and blue vascular target, vein saphenous. Get rid of typically the medicine, the varicose veins in the legs.
Treat varicose veins today is actively involved in the compression field. The practice of their application in almost a century, and still today, in the compression clothing does not lose its significance.
Before taking the manufacture of linen, with the more advanced technology, elastic bandage, which has a number of disadvantages:
- Suitable overlay requires great skill, the acquisition of which requires time;
- Violation of the skin temperature and the water balance of the warm season, for extended wear;
- It is difficult to achieve the desired compression during the recording, the hip, because the individuality of forms in different patients.
Let's see what compression underwear varicose veins is better to choose tights, stockings, leggings, or someone else, to properly up to help.
The principle positive effect
The therapeutic effect is due to the fact that when compressed, dilated venous channels compression underwear increases blood flow in the deep vessels. Will eliminate the blood stagnation.
In fact, the creation of the modern products taking into account the anatomical features of the extremities: pressure bound is reduced from the end of the arm or the leg, to the best normalize the motion of the venous blood.
If we consider this process in detail, it is necessary to point out the positive aspects, such as:
- The stabilization of the valve device;
- A decrease in the rate of the expanded lumen of the saphenous femoral and the peripheral veins;
- The increase in the effect of muscle unloading, push the blood.
However, it is important to note that the lingerie (stockings, tights, etc.) the varicose veins are not always active, you can't eliminate the underlying cause of the venous insufficiency. This applies to the stage where you can help only surgical intervention.
In addition, the traditional treatment without surgery of the varicose veins in the legs should be covered. The maximum effect, if you follow the instructions, your doctor, or recommended for creams, ointments, refrain from provoking the fixation of the disease.
Rare methods of treatment there are no contraindications, medical knitwear is no exception. Something usually prohibited such treatment, while others wear compression clothing, carefully follow the instructions of the expert:
- Under any circumstances can not wear this underwear, if you aortoarteritis, atherosclerosis, endoarteritis obliterans (c). These chronic diseases lead to a narrowing of the lumen of blood vessels in the systolic blood pressure to the level it is unacceptable to wear this Jersey;
- We observed the accuracy to be applied, health care linen, to the people who have very sensitive skin;
- Do not use a canvas skin diseases, inflammatory diseases, allergic skin reactions, dermatitis, bedsores, etc.;
- Diabetics also should not use compression underwear, because the defeat of the vessels of the legs;
- Decreased circulation caused by septic phlebitis, heart-lung failure, again, should refrain from the compression products.
There is an opinion that this kind of Jersey is responsible for atrophy of the muscular layer of the vein walls, which leads to the inability of the vessels to withstand the blood pressure without the help of the stockings. The people who are on this aspect, came because of the incorrect interpretation of the feelings that occur when wearing underwear.
To dispel any doubt that you familiarize yourself with the following facts:
- Canvas is not intended for day wear;
- The experience compression of the veins the blood flow is not stopped but only reduced;
- Atrophy of muscle layer develops as a consequence of genetic predisposition, and local inflammation of the venous stagnation in Vienna. And these processes, on the contrary, because the canvas;
- The initial deterioration of health is not the atrophy, development of varicose veins, is not a permanent lowering of the voice the walls of the veins.
- The power pressure of the products is divided into categories:
- Compression is not more than 23 mm of mercury. the article is Recommended for the primary detection of the symptoms of varicose veins;
- Compression is ~ 33 mm RT. article Apply, thrombophlebitis, varicose, medium;
- Compression close to 45 unit corresponds to severe venous insufficiency;
- Compression of more than 50 units is the best way to help to eliminate the edema, normalization of lymph flow.
Type of lingerie to determine the optimal dimensions (inches):
- Golf due to the comfort, the pants, the perfect man. Measurement: measure the calf circumference at the largest part, below the knee, the distance from the foot to the knee bend;
- Orthopedic stockings (compression) a convenient solution to the varicose veins in pregnant women, and those who the problem area is not above the knee. Dimensions: in addition to the measurements used in the case where the high socks, you need to specify a hip circumference of 25 cm from the knee. Also measured distance on the level to the feet;
- Tights — can be changed easily, but if you have to strive; to end exactly on the waist, tight in the pins in the leg. Dimensions: repeat the above, you need to measure the circumference of the hips, waist;
- The sleeves relevant to the purulent processes of the soft tissue, dermatitis, as well as the hands;
- Pads — long lasting, stockings, tights (deprived of the part of the toes, which wears out quickly). For those who have problem area is not as extensive.
- Elastic bandage the most affordable, but extremely inconvenient to use the product.
Taking into account these recommendations, you will be able to avoid trouble:
- The degree of compression, the product must comply with the instructions of, a doctor;
- Seams are not to be issued, otherwise the irritation can not be avoided;
- Consider the products that comply with the standard RAL-GZ 387 and produced by only certified companies;
- Linens must be so marked that the material does not contain allergens;
- The degree of compression calculated in the study, in mm mercury. the article with incorrect values — a sign of fakes.
Now you know how to choose the appropriate compression underwear varicose veins, shall use the information wisely!
How to wear
It is necessary to observe a few rules:
- Any articles worn immediately after sleep, not rising from bed;
- This should be done carefully, slowly;
- Pre-assembled upper part of the accordion, you need to insert the palm of the "toe" and gently pull him to stop;
- Slowly the product is completely;
- Stockings wearing lying down, which raised the pool, when approaching the zone.
There are special tools designed to help those who find it difficult to insert the clothes, the varicose veins.
Medical Jersey not alone is able to destroy the symptoms of varicose veins: needed the complex therapy. Paying attention to all aspects of the treatment, to achieve the desired result.