The question is, how to treat varicose veins, the legs, the women at home all relevant. Because women more often than men may be varicose veins, regardless of age. The time after we have a tendency to develop the disease to the young girls. Therefore, it is important to start treatment to prevent the development of disease.
The symptoms of varicose veins in the legs women
The symptoms of varicose veins in the legs, the women is stable, permanent, but may, from time to time disappear for a while. It all depends on the type and how severe the disease is. The main symptoms are the following.
- I have a feeling of heaviness in the legs, in the evening, felt even in the common fatigue of the walk, may occur even during the day.
- Increasingly prominent blue veins in the legs, it seemed that a great, sometimes dark blue.
- The appearance of nodules in the feet, so you may need to blood vessels, visible as small lumps.
- Often there is swelling of the legs. In addition, swelling appears in the given area, the legs, in a number of areas. Often appear in the foot, the ankle, the area of the leg.
- There are often cramps, muscles contract painfully
- Because of the lack of nutrients increases dry skin
- The skin appear seal brown, black
- Running the disease leads to venous ulcers
It looks like the varicose veins in the legs
It looks like the varicose veins of the leg, not aesthetic, especially in advanced stages.
- At the initial stage only to see that expanded to a couple of wreaths. Sometimes it's completely invisible.
- Then there are vascular stars, sometimes they create a pattern like a spider's web.
- If you don't take any measures, the disease progresses and venous lymph nodes to swell even more coming out. The skin of the affected spot turns dark, you lose flexibility, it will be dense.
- The development of the disease, sometimes there are cramps, burning sensation, swelling of the veins.
- When running a serious, more obvious clinical picture in the affected areas.
- The blood stuck
- More frequent, intense pain
- Appear on the skin, ulcers, dermatitis, eczema
- You experience itching, severe burn
- Appearing bubbles burst and bleed
- Develop blockage of blood vessels by blood clots, which often seems to be thrombophlebitis
Causes of varicose veins in the legs women
Despite the fact that the cause of the varicose veins, the legs, the women are often different, why in the event the related factors.
- Genetic characteristics of the organization
- Congenital vascular disorders
- Genetic predisposition
- The acquired diseases of blood vessels
The main cause of varicose veins in the legs women
- The continuous sedentary work, or if you have a long time to stand
- The sedentary lifestyle
- The abuse of Smoking, alcohol
- Poor eating habits
- The diseases of the heart, blood vessels
- The bad environment
- The leg injuries
- The frequent wearing tight clothing or high heels
- Chronic constipation
It is worth noting that the problems with the veins can occur even in young, twenty-year-old girls. In general, women between the varicose veins are common, to the greatest extent that men.
How to treat varicose veins on the legs in women
Treatment of varicose veins in legs at home shared to the extent of the disease
- The main treatment for early stages of the disease, when there are small edemat stop
- It is a subsidiary of comprehensive treatment, when the disease is already running
- Preventive measures after the surgery to the pathology of the veins are not formed,
In most cases, to get rid of the varicose veins in the legs, the women treatment overall, which in turn increases the efficiency of the treatment.
Strengthen the walls of the blood vessels to:
- Change diet
- Use of external medicines
To improve blood flow in the veins must be:
- To do exercises for varicose veins
- Wear compression underwear
- The exercises promote blood flow to
To reduce the load on the leg veins need to:
- To get rid of excess weight
- Improve workflow to be more comfortable, but less tiring for the feet
To strengthen the muscles of the lower leg area:
- The change in your life
- The special exercises to strengthen the leg muscles
How it strengthens the blood vessels, the varicose veins
To strengthen the blood vessels, varicose veins, the drug use, the content, the escin, diosmin. But, you need to call a doctor determines the duration of the test, as well as amounts of drugs.
Together medical drug treatment varicose veins home folk remedies
The horse chestnut varicose veins are very effective. Use the form of alcoholic tinctures. The preparation you need to, ethyl alcohol, 500 ml. please note, that the concentration was 50%. To approximately 50 g of seeds in the flowers of the horse chestnut. I need to pour alcohol, insist on two weeks. Don't forget to shake the tincture daily. You will need to strain it before meals to 30 drops, three times a day.
The tinctures to the nettle, two tbsp. I must pour boiling water to 200 ml. and infuse for an hour ... then tincture filter, as well as three times daily of 60 ml during the month. You have to take a break for two weeks, and then, if necessary, repeat the treatment.
Suppositories should be well dried, two tablespoons. I have to pour hot water, approximately 200 ml. Then boil for 10 minutes, and then filtered.
A tincture three times 100 ml.
It is worth considering whether the hops calms, relaxes, so it is best to take before bed because it promotes a good night's sleep.
The other version of the tincture is fit teaspoon of cones to give them a glass of boiling water, let stand for half an hour. And drink before meals.
You need to mix grated ginger 300 g, 1 kg of honey. twice a day, a tablespoon for a whole month.
You need to mix a little red aloe juice 10 ml. should be taken 15 minutes before meals, once a day.
What foods strengthen the walls of blood vessels in the varicose veins
- Black currant
- Green tea
- Spinach, rhubarb
Give it up:
- Black tea
- Strong coffee
The varicose veins treatment medical drug treatment includes gels, ointments aim to strengthen the blood vessels. In part, it strengthens the veins ointments to heparin, troxerutin, escin.
Alternatively, you can make compresses of apple cider vinegar. For example, moisten the cloth and apply to the affected area, then wrap cellophane, wrap a warm scarf. This compress soak for half an hour, lift the legs. It is also useful for varicose veins, to wipe apple cider vinegar on the affected areas twice a day.
Don't forget that these devices are for outdoor applications only suitable if the skin there is no visible injury.
How to improve blood flow to the legs
Improves the blood flow in the legs is useful to do the exercises. For example, to rise 1 cm, socks, sweaty, to return to the original position. For this you need three kinds of 20 times in one approach. All replays must be 5.
Find the compression is better after consultation with your doctor, because 5 types of compression depending on the severity of the disease. This kind of lingerie can improve the blood flow in the veins, halt the progression of the disease, as well as improve the effectiveness of treatment.
How to reduce the load on the veins vessels
This is especially true if you have a long time to stand, to walk, it is better to break. You also need to do weight loss, if you exceed the norm, because the weight of the body affects the circulation in the legs.
How to strengthen the muscles of the lower leg, varicose veins
To strengthen the muscles of the lower leg when varicose veins useful the exercises involving leg movement.
- Water aerobics
On the other hand, varicose veins of the prohibited activities, jumping and weight lifting
Definitely need to get rid of the sedentary lifestyle, on the move, not to stand on the leg.
The varicose veins treatment medical medications
Most of the medical treatment of varicose veins can be divided into three main groups
- Drugs to restore the normal blood circulation
- Medications to prevent complications
- Medicines to relieve the symptoms, the pathology
During the treatment, it is possible to combine the different action of drugs
- Improve the tone of the veins
- Blood thinners
- They protect the blood vessels,
During the treatment you should start, consult your doctor, in order not to harm yourself.
Ointment on the basis of heparin – your help to get rid of the blood clots, improves blood flow
Non-steroidal drugs prevent blood clots and relieve the inflammation
Drugs the natural ingredients such as chestnut, miracle berry. No side effects, strengthens the blood vessels, relieve swelling, tired legs.
The varicose veins treatment at home folk remedies
The varicose veins treatment at home in the folk medicine is necessary together with medical supplies. Because one of the only herbs and other folk remedies varicose veins you can't escape. This kind of additional treatment intended to reduce the symptoms of varicose veins, so it is less painful, pronounced.
Most commonly to treat varicose veins used bark, leaves, flowers, fruits.
- Leaves, flowers, bark, fruits horse chestnut
- Inflorescence of white acacia
- The leaves of wormwood
- Willow bark
- Inflorescence purple
- Flowers of the celandine
- Grape leaves
The treatment using the above funds in the form of tinctures. The preparation you will need two to four tablespoons of raw, half a liter of alcohol. Raw materials, pour alcohol, insist two weeks in a dark place, strain and use the rubbing, compresses, creams at night.
Instead of alcohol you can use the same amount of hot water, and the mixture is left on low heat for minutes a day. Then the soup is filtered, cooled. Use the decoction also compress, creams, scrubbing, or bathing the feet. A decoction is taken orally.
It is worth noting that the packages can't be, if wounds, allergic rashes.
What's not varicose veins in the legs
- Hard sport, lift some weights
- Jump rope exercises
- Deal with hair removal, hydromassage
- Use the contrast shower, mud treatment
- Abortion, tattoos, soar feet
- Visit the baths, saunas, solarium of
- The viagra the drug increases libido, arousal
- I don't know sports, where there is a large load on the leg, including the Jogging
- Forbidden sweets, spices or too greasy, smoky, salty, spicy, canned food, soft drinks