The disease of the "global reach", which is diagnosed in more than half of the inhabitants of the earth – varicose veins in the lower extremities.
The varicose veins are caused by a sudden change in the outflow of venous blood in the footwell, or overflow, and vascular occlusion, provoking the development of degradation processes, the venous walls. This process contributes to the fact that the valve system, connective tissue weakness, the veins.
What is the root of all evil?
Huge, extensive system of reservoirs, including shallow, deep venous veins, carrying blood to the heart. Connecting them to each other such alarm system that the timely discharge of blood.
The main burden of providing the necessary circulation in the deep venous blood vessels, because the mass, strength. Just a little dose a lot of to buy the surface ships.
Heart as a pump "run" to the blood vascular channels. The individual loads (people walking, squat, etc.) the heart to push through the blood vessels, overcomes the gravitational force (gravity). When the muscle tissue in the legs calm (if poor training, or other), under the weight of gravity in the blood, quick off the leg.
The presence of the particular vein walls of the pockets to facilitate the performance of the valve function to prevent the reverse circulation of the blood. Value, the valve system is very large, behaves like a gate, and the damage is disruption of the blood flow, and increased blood flow, flush.
This causes the stagnation of the blood in the veins, enlarged, inflammation, swelling, and bumps, it's the fault of the valve system is not able to stop the enlarged vein. The result – a violation of blood circulation in the limbs, varicose vein extension.
Causes of varicose veins
The disease there are two forms of development – primary and secondary. The Genesis of primary varicose veins on the legs caused by abnormalities of the venous wall:
- decreases the sound;
- the loss of flexibility;
- increased intravenous pressure.
- nodular formations in extended vessels.
The development of these diseases do not play a role:
- genetic predisposition;
- advanced age;
- the overweight, and the damage caused;
- big load on the leg veins.
Triggers the disease onset of the sudden load on the legs, strains, pregnancy, birth. The result of these factors, in most cases, to be increased intravenous pressure in the limbs, damage to the valve apparatus.
The cause of the secondary form of – post-thrombotic varicose veins are caused by pathological processes in the cardiovascular system of the leg in the form:
- thrombosis, through the primary phase of the disease;
- congenital vascular dysplasia, fistula arteries, veins;
- syndrome parks-Weber;
- tumor, trauma;
- immunological or neuroendocrine disorders.
A further factor of varicose veins in women oral contraceptives cause hormonal imbalance. The direct correlation is not confirmed, but since the intake can develop complicated processes existing pathology causing the varicose veins of the limbs.
Early signs of varicose veins on your legs non-specific, and then some. Very pronounced, varicose veins, pain syndrome of the foot under load, accompanied by mounds of burning in the affected areas.
Normal leg fatigue, swelling of the back zones of the foot and the ankle. There is pain syndrome aching, reached during the blood vessels.
The usual symptom is that the initial stage of the disease, the pain and swelling are more pronounced in the evening, by morning it goes away. Visible changes in the veins at the beginning of the disease is not observed. The patient may experience only very tired.
- The disease progresses slowly develop over the years. The lack of timely treatment is also evident chronic venous insufficiency.
Symptoms, varicose veins on your legs - 7 traits
The main symptoms of varicose veins in the legs characterized by:
1. The external changes in the vessels. The shape of configuration of the deep to the saphenous vessels – the most striking symptom of the varicose veins. It should be noted, saccular, or single central thickened blood vessels in the nodular lesions, as well as the naturalization club.
Become purple or bluish color. Not previously visible small vessels appear on the surface in the form of a fine vascular network. Often such changes appear on the legs, but the inner zone of the leg.
2. Pain syndrome. The usual manifestation is that the caviar. The development of the disease, stronger, accompanied by muscle spasms of the lower leg, orthostatic disease – care the pain is in the supine position, and the continuation of the transition to the standing position.
Painful palpation in the absence of visible changes, confirms that the pathological changes of deep-lying vessels.
3. Swelling. Manifestation of swelling of the process of the varicose veins are typical symptoms. It seems localized to the lower third of the leg, the foot. Thus, the prediction of the lesion causes severe itching of the skin.
If during a night's rest swelling disappears, it's an alarm signal, which indicates the final stage is the progression of the disease (stage of decompensation). In such a situation should be excluded from the accession of infection is not missing the development of trophic ulcers.
4. Itchy skin, which is manifested before the development of the bright signs of varicose veins, an existing explicit diseases of the venous outflow.
5. Hyper pigmentationthat occurs on the background of the bright clinical symptoms. The skin in the area damaged blood vessels, the course, near those places, bruises, injuries, induration (compression) to be dark, the blue is thinning of the surface epithelium, atrophy of the subcutaneous structures.
6. The hyperemia of the constant feeling of cold extremities, fingers, toes.
7. The development of open venous ulcers is considered a complicated version of varicose veins, or a consequence of the specific changes in the skin in the last stage of the disease.
Various people, the disease progresses differently according to the special features, the location of the veins (superficial or deep).
Therefore, the danger, the "underwater stone" of the varicose veins, invisible, asymptomatic, which may occur in the running of the stage.
Which doctor specialist should I contact?
The manifestation, even the initial signs of the disease, consult a doctor immediately. After all, in the early stages of the disease the same medication. Treatment of varicose veins in the legs to a certain doctor.
If such a specialist, the polyclinic not, the problem can be solved by assigning the appropriate treatment.
Treatment of varicose veins in the legs
The treatment of varicose veins on your legs built properly, if the vascular lesions.
- The first stage in a manifestation of the restless legs syndrome, accompanied by swelling.
- The second section contains pathology permanent swelling, skin pigmentation seal subcutaneous structures (cellulose), the development of the different lesions.
- The third stage is characterized by ulcerative defects of nutritional origin.
Of course, not to the process easier, without having to wait for the third stage of the disease. In the early stages, to stop the process still be the drug therapy, adding to the effectiveness of the domestic remedies.
There are many means to the treatment of varicose veins at the initial stage of the disease. These include drug therapy or different procedures, minimally invasive technologies.
First, this compression underwear (socks, tights, socks) and elastic bandaging. When squeezing certain muscle groups, improves blood circulation, reduces the process of stagnation of the blood. This technique eliminates the further expansion of the blood vessels of the brain development.
Today, the ideal drugs for the varicose veins, which affects all links of the pathogenetic process, in the development of the disease – not. In most cases, apply for special treatment. In part, to stop the development process the initial stage of the conservative treatment is possible, but the existing lump medicines can not be removed.
Drugs for the treatment of varicose veins on your legs
1. Essential medicines, a prescription that can restore vascular tone, to relieve venous congestion, to improve the processes of microcirculation in tissues in the form of a spray, gel, tablets, ointments.
2. To prevent thrombosis formation of the drug, the inclusion of heparin, then blood thinners.
3. Reduces inflammation, swelling, pain often assigned special gel, spray, ointments for varicose veins.
When running the process of varicose veins, the surgery cannot be avoided. The Modern techniques are minimally invasive, or radically different from the old methods. Less invasive, and the lack of expressed pain. This:
- the technique of minimally invasive procedures, thus, the pathology of venous return;
- a number of modifications to the procedure selected in accordance with the current pathology;
- the method of training based on the termination of the blood flow to the method of adhesion to the vein walls;
- closure of the venous lumen laser coagulation;
- treatment of varicose veins large vessels by the method of radio-frequency ablation;
- the combined method of sclerosing and other procedures.
The method of treatment is selected, taking into account the clinical picture. It is therefore very important to seek medical help in time. Don't rely on the effectiveness of the various methods of home treatment.
Only alleviate the symptoms but completely cure is not able. The most effective tool for serving additional drug therapy are the following:
- compresses, tinctures, and hot packs on the fruit, you, green bark, leaves, inflorescences, and plants – well-known for the healing properties of horse chestnut;
- compression and rubbing of the affected veins the apple cider vinegar;
- creams, compresses, the tincture of the wormwood to the sour milk;
- foot baths, the creams, the blue clay;
- I drank grape juice or wine, and red grape.
And I'm sure not going to hurt anyone, recommended by selected special exercises doctor of physical therapy.
Prevention of varicose veins
As the preventive measures must be applied:
- dousing the feet, gradually decreases the temperature, improves the blood circulation;
- foot bath, and then rubbing with a towel, and then applying the healing cream;
- if you need to rest to hold the leg in a high position.
Recommended: give up visiting the hot steam room, a sauna, to eliminate the physical stress on the foot. Balance nutritious diet and quit Smoking, alcohol. To remove the mass, and then to select the most comfortable shoes.