One type of varicose veins is varices reticular. The pathologist is concerned, it's not a big blood vessel, blood vessels close to the skin. These small veins visible and impair the appearance.
Features of the development of the disease
Reticular varicose veins are not independent diseases. In the initial stage of the ordinary varicose veins. Another name for this disease – varicose veins net. The disease is manifested in the small blood vessels, or veins that mostly occur on the legs.
Reticular varicose veins small subcutaneous blood vessels, capillaries. In medical practice, reticular veins called telangiectasia.
Plexus of vessels can be different: linear, reticulated, spider, spotted.
You will see, this cosmetic error on the age. This is the pathology, not dangerous, but it's not.
Reticular varices are found mainly in women. To affect the appearance of the disease, there may be various factors. The main reason of the development of the pathology with violation of the tone of the veins.
Most often the disease develops during pregnancy, since the load on the legs increases, as a result, the blood decreased. Also the development of this type of disease can also affect the hormonal changes in pregnancy or menopause.
For other reasons, the development of reticular veins:
- Genetic predisposition;
- The load on the feet during long walks;
- Sedentary lifestyle;
- On the things that drag;
- High blood pressure;
- Liver disease;
- Injuries to the extremities;
- The sun's radiation;
- Diseases of the skin.
Problem with the venous system can occur with lack of vitamins in the body or an unbalanced diet.
Very often the venous network appear to the women, who are often working in a hairdressers, teachers, traders, etc.
All these reasons can cause the formation of small venous net, which leads to the deterioration of health, appearance of feet.
Concentrations-blood vessels usually appears below the knee or the hip. These veins, bluish in color, with a reddish tinge. These vary in size, degree of brightness. If pressure on the affected area, the spider veins disappear, then appear again.
Reticular varicose in the legs accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Pain in the legs
- Heaviness in the legs
- Cramps in the calf muscles
- The itching, leg, foot
These symptoms of developing the disease increases, that tonight, after a severe burden on feet. Normally this kind of varicose veins not only makes itself known when driving.
If you don't take any measures for the removal of vascular veins, the disease will move to the next stage.
Then the blood vessels, the formed units, while walking the patient feels the pain. Even if the symptoms a bit, that's no reason to postpone the visit to the doctor. Treat varicose veins in the form of networks necessary in the initial stages, as the disease can lead to various complications.
The popular treatment
People use treatment methods appropriate for initial stages of the development of varicose veins, occurs when veins less than 0.5 mm.
People advice on the treatment of varicose veins:
- Increase the elasticity of blood vessels to apply a tincture of horse chestnut. The tincture can be purchased at the drugstore, or make your own. You are the dry chestnut and mix the vodka with the mix ratio 1:10. Mix every 20 days. Should be taken several times a day 40 drops.
- To reduce the pain, heaviness in the legs use the tincture on the basis of the nutmeg. Teaspoon of nutmeg powder to be taken in the plain water in the morning on an empty stomach for a few days. Powder can buy in the store or in the pharmacy.
- Effective tool against varicose veins, the infusion of sweet clover. 2 teaspoons herbs, and then pour two cups of warm water. Leave the infusion for about 4 hours. Take the remedy 30 minutes before meals 1/3 Cup. It is important to note that the clover, a poisonous plant, so taking the infusion only after consulting your doctor.
In addition to infusions, decoctions are widely used in compresses, creams, products for external use:
- Birch buds against varicose veins. Dried kidney pour in half a litre bottle 1/3 of the whole ship. Then pour the kidneys with vodka and leave for 10 days. After a specified period of time, the smear, the infusion on the affected area.
- Foot bath used a decoction of white willow bark. Hot water (2 cups), pour 2 tablespoons of chopped willow bark. Boil the soup for 20 minutes, and the instructions for use. After a foot bath with a special therapeutic knitted.
The traditional methods of treatment applied as adjuvant, maintenance treatment.
Besides medication, there are other ways for the treatment of reticular veins:
- Sclerotherapy. The procedure is to use special chemical substances, which are injected using a fine needle into the capillary or into a vein. Depending on the amount of vascular branching in the duration of the procedure of the different, varying from 5 to 60 minutes. After the procedure, the affected area of the patient wearing the bandage. Wear must be within 4 to 10 days.
- The laser coagulation. To get rid of the ships for a short time. Because this method of treatment is more effective in contrast to other methods. The laser acts on the vessels concerned, as a result, the sealing of the blood vessels. When exposed to the laser, the patient feels a little discomfort. After just three treatments you can see the result.
- Micro-phlebectomy. The doctor will perform a little pinch, and then pull the vein to the surface. Thereafter, the ligated, cut it off. Such manipulation is carried out and the affected blood vessels. The surgery is performed under local anesthesia. The procedure is carried out, without using chemicals or sclerosing agents. It should be noted that after several treatments, the scars, spots on the skin.
Possible complications and prevention
In many cases, the disease is painless, however, to treat the pathology is required. The first signs, contact a qualified specialist. By the way, the vascular network on the legs begins to grow.
Some of the symptoms, which may indicate that the complications of this disease:
- Bleeding the skin;
- Swelling of the lower limbs;
- Spasms of the muscles;
- Bleeding from the affected veins.
If you don't treat reticular and varicose veins, it can lead to chronic venous insufficiency.
To avoid the appearance of vascular network on the legs, must comply with the following guidelines:
- Before going to sleep, a cold shower on the legs.
- Games, sports, perform a variety of exercises, legs joints.
- While for a long time in the sitting position should be done the exercises to increase the blood flow in the veins.
- It is useful to use the pool, steam room, sauna.
- It is important to change your lifestyle: adjust your diet to lose weight, etc.
The people who are in danger, these rules must necessarily adhere to. You will also need to wear special compression stockings to follow the diet, give up bad habits.