Varicose veins, the pool or the chronic pelvic pain syndrome is still an exotic disease, it is clear diagnostic boundaries of many doctors.
This explains the fact that some doctors do long you don't "notice" the disease of the patients, while others have almost every second person suffers from constant unexplained pain in the abdomen.
Meanwhile, the early detection of varicose veins in the pelvic veins to a large extent depends on the quality of life of the patient, the ability to enjoy the intimate side of the relationship with your loved one, the ability to reproduce.
The phenomenon of chronic pelvic pain known to doctors for a long time. But only recently became known, the most likely cause of varicose veins in the pelvis. This disease was first described in 1975 , is still unclear.
This is probably the pathology evolves according to the following algorithm:
- Venous plexus of the pool complex construction, which is the great vascular trunks, the waste in these smaller blood vessels. Thus, the venous system of small pelvis for men and women varies according to the structure of the sexual specifications of the disease is more common in the fairer sex.
- Since the compression of vessels, complete or partial occlusion of the venous bed, it changes the tone of the vascular wall is impaired outflow of blood from the deep pelvic veins.
- The result, the veins cease their tasks complete: passing insufficiency of the venous valves , and normal outflow of blood.
- The pelvic veins begins congestion associated with backward reflux of blood through the vessels – provoked emphysema, varicose veins development.
The symptoms of varicose veins (varicose veins) in the veins of the internal organs in the pelvis are more common in women of reproductive age than men. While most often suffer from the ovarian vein in 85% of cases.
The leading symptom is pain, which registered more than 90% of the patients. But the frequency of this disease among the population is still not clear: according to the different tests from 6 to 80%. Such a big difference, the "measurement" can only be explained by insufficient qualification of medical diagnosticians in the diagnosis.
Causes and risk factors
Causes of pelvic varicose veins, or any change in the body, which can trigger the launch of the pathological mechanism of this disease:
|Anat-physiological, because varicose veins||What could be causing this|
|The mechanical pressure on the pelvic veins||
|The change in the sound of ships||
|A blockage in the veins of the pelvis||
The increased risk factors, varicose veins of the pelvis or:
- intense physical work;
- not enough regular and satisfactory sexual life;
- abuse of the intimate life interrupted sexual intercourse;
- a large number of the pregnancies, births;
- the most common gynecological diseases;
- contraception by hormonal drugs;
- hormonal disorders of the body;
- the lack of exercise.
The classification stage of varicose veins
The medical circles, adopted a conditional class of varicose veins in the pool, the nature of the flow in the varicose veins in the veins of the perineum and the external genital organs (e.g., libya), as well as the syndrome of venous plethoras in the little pool. This classification has little practical value, since in most cases, the patients see both forms at the same time as provoking the appearance of each other.
You can also find the classification of the disease the underlying cause of its occurrence. In this regard, the varicose veins the pelvis is divided into:
- primary – caused by the poor performance of the venous valve;
- secondary – develops as a complication of an existing inflammatory, gynaecological or oncological diseases of internal organs.
There is also an experiment on the basis of the disease based on the severity of the pathology. In this connection, splits into 3 section, the pelvic varicose veins:
|Stage||The characteristics of the affected veins|
|First||less than 5||all pelvic venous plexus|
|Second||6 from 10||the ovaries or the uterus|
|Third||10||total defeat of the veins of the pelvis|
What is the dangerous that the consequences
This vascular pathology can not be called a fatal disease. Time well medical correction. But the problem is that it is not perceived, so it's not so easy. In this role, it is not sufficient knowledge of the disease, as well as the low awareness of most doctors-diagnosticians.
It turns out that the patients suffering from this disorder without even knowing it. The body, meanwhile, a series of irreversible changes:
- varicose veins progresses, the pathological process contains the associated field – dilatation of the reproductive organs (for example, varicose veins in the penis), perineum, lower limbs.
- There is a permanent dysfunction of the internal reproductive organs that may cause infertility, or not able to continue the pregnancy in women.
- In the midst of pain syndrome may develop various psycho emotional disorders by type of nervous weakness.
- Because chronic pain, in which the intimacy, a person can completely abandon sex.
- The rarest, however, the most serious complications are pelvic varicose veins vein thrombosis, pulmonary thromboembolism. They occur in approximately 5%, but always fatal.
Typical symptoms of varicose veins, pelvic veins require treatment by the doctor the treatment include:
- The chronic pain. The pain is most often localized in the lower abdomen, sometimes "give" in the groin or lower back. Accelerate in the second half of the menstrual cycle for women, after intercourse or prolonged standing on his feet.
- Discharge from the genital tract. It's the typical "female" symptoms. In this case, select the normal appearance, strange smell. The patient alarm only for the unusually large number of.
- External signs of the disease – veins, or increased venous pattern of the legs, in the crotch area – occurs in approximately half of the patients. The men may, to a small varicose veins of the penis.
- Menstrual disorders in female and urinary disorders in patients of both sexes are rare, but evidence of advanced forms of the disease.
When to go to the doctor to what?
The reason for this is that the doctor may experience any of these symptoms. Delay not, because to figure out the real cause of the malaise, as well as prescribe effective treatment takes time.
Profile of the specialist in disease of the doctor-phlebologist, but the women's initial visit to the gynecologist, who will be convinced in the absence of concomitant gynecological diseases.
The American researchers, from the beginning 2000-x years only 2% of patients with varicose veins in the pool in the beginning the correct diagnosis. Sometimes the result of diagnostic errors was the removal of the reproductive organs of the female, although this could have been avoided if used the precise diagnostic methods of pelvic varicose veins:
- Ultrasound Doppler examination of the veins – allows the suspect varicose veins;
- Phlebography is an invasive investigation, which allows high accuracy to determine the presence, extent of the disease;
- Laparoscopy is indispensable in differential diagnosis of varicose veins in the little pool of similar symptoms, gynecological diseases (endometriosis, fibroids, vaginitis).
- Selective variography is the study of the condition of the veins of the contrast material in the most objective diagnostic method.
- Your computer, or magnetic resonance tomography allows to determine the details of the disease distinguishes it from other diseases with similar symptoms (joint disease, crohn's disease, etc.).
The treatment of varicose veins in the pool, do the following:
- normalize vascular tone;
- to improve the nutrition of the tissues;
- to prevent congestion, possible complications.
Treatment of varicose veins in the pelvic veins at the same time you can go in any direction, while the surgical procedure is only required the 3. stage of the disease.
|Medical direction||Specific activities|
|Therapy without medication||
|Treatment of folk ways||using herbal remedios, based on dandelion, chagas, horse chestnut|
Predictions and prevention measures
In order to completely cure the varicose veins, the pelvis without surgery is almost impossible. Using the conservative medicine can significantly alleviate or eliminate most of the unpleasant symptoms , and significantly reduce the risk of complications of the disease. The operation also does not give an absolute guarantee that the disease will not return.
In order to prevent repeat, always follow the proper lifestyle:
- smoking is prohibited;
- do not use hormonal drugs uncontrolled;
- more movement, less standing still;
- to comply with the anti-sclerotic diet, lots of fresh plant foods;
- daily perform complex medical gymnastics and breathing exercises to maintain the health of blood vessels;
- after you performed surgery regarding varicose veins to wear compression stockings, preventive dose prescribed medicines-venotonics.
Pelvic varicose veins – it's a hidden beach, women's health, a disease Spirit, which is hard to recognize, but suffering that is very real.
The main symptom of the disease chronic pelvic pain, which disturbs the sick for a while and will be a source of rejection, the many pleasures of life. I'm guilty of such nuisance, not to go to the doctor, that's impossible.
The appearance of specific symptoms should be clearly understood that this is not normal, should immediately seek help from a specialist.