Varicose disease of the lower limbs occur for a number of reasons that can be attributed to the 3 groups: decreased coagulation disorders, lesions of the vessel wall, stasis changes in the surrounding tissues. Etiological factors that affect the treatment, but the drug cannot, to narrow the enlarged section of Vienna.
Remedies veins support a tone of vessels, but is not able to restore the functional valve insufficiency, leading to stagnation.
Varicose veins: causes
The increased blood coagulation is a prerequisite for the formation of blood clots. Hormonal changes lead to irregular heart rhythm, decreases the tone of the venous wall, long-term changes.
Damage to the venous wall may be traumatic, physical, chemical, bacterial. The autoimmune disease is a thinning of the venous wall due to destruction by antibodies. The little exertion you need to highlight barriers to the collection of the blood.
The increased pressure within the vessel may occur due to the compression pressure of the surrounding tissues. Varicose veins, this combination is complicated. Probably the formation of venous ulcers.
Predisposing factors of varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- Obesity negative varices the plan. Excess fat increases the pressure on the blood vessels, contributes to congestive changes;
- Poor diet, eating foods, fiber contributes to the violation of vascular permeability. The increase in dietary fiber can reduce the intake of toxins in the intestines. The sedentary lifestyle is also an important factor, which is obesity, impaired venous circulation;
- Most people exposed to the risk of complications, sitting or standing position. A negative effect is damage to the valves in the veins. Corset tight underwear contributes to the compression of the veins in the groin area. Increased intra-abdominal pressure when the external compression of the veins for a long time to be stagnant can cause changes in the lower limbs;
- Wearing shoes with high heels – not physiological. This process promotes the stretching of the muscle-ligamentous apparatus, which leads to congestive changes in the veins;
- The valves are able to completely block the vessel, leads to congestive changes in the lower extremities. The background of the pathology, the walls of the venous system overtraining, which is a venous junction;
- Genetic predisposition develops due to mutations in the machine, the genes responsible for the structure of the walls of the veins. Defects in the protein increasing the permeability of the blood vessels, the form permanent inflammatory lesions, swelling due to sweat fluid through the damaged membrane. The weakness of the vessels leads to increased venous pressure. The result – varicose veins;
- Hormonal disorders in pregnancy, increase in estrogen, progesterone, may influence the formation of vascular blood clotting factors. The reduction, the tone of the venous wall in the background, the pathology leads to the deformation, blockage of blood vessels;
- Diabetes mellitus is A pathology, which reduces the blood glucose level, which creates a favourable environment for the development of blood clots;
- Alcohol abuse also leads to thickening of the blood, increases the risk of blood clots forming in the vessels;
- Long walk, the forced sitting position – predisposing factors of varicose veins;
- The proper nutrition, weight lifting, slow down the blood flow to the heart, the development of stagnation, the predisposing factors pathology;
- Chronic constipation accompanied by increased intra-abdominal pressure, it is difficult outflow of blood from the lower limbs;
- The dehydration under the effect of intense sun rays leads to thickening of the blood, accelerating the formation of blood clots;
- Venous insufficiency, congenital abnormalities contribute to the pathology of the cardiovascular activity;
- Overdose of the drug increases the blood coagulation leads to blockage of blood vessels by blood clots;
- Surgical intervention contribute to an increase in blood volume, increase the likelihood of thromboembolism.
Varicose the legs of poly-etiologic disease. The patients are usually there are several reasons, which led to the development of the disease.
Varicose veins of the lower limbs: symptoms, treatment
Signs of varicose veins is specific for the diagnosis. Distinguish 2 forms of the disease depending on the characteristics of etiological factors, primary secondary.
The primary form is related to the weakness of the venous wall, which are under the influence of congenital or acquired factors. The secondary form develops under the influence that another reason.
Causes of varicose veins on your legs:
- Swelling of the skin;
- The pigmentation (darker);
- Pain syndrome in the evening, the afternoon;
- Trophic skin changes (eczema, dermatitis).
Primary varicose veins associated with weakness of the venous wall, the development of obesity, proliferation of the connective tissue fibers. Secondary pathology is formed due to violation of the venous outflow, trauma, tumor. The degree of increased stretching of the venous wall is unpredictable. The pathology of increased risk of thromboembolism, which may end in death. Usually the blood clots are localized in the leg, but there are cases of embolism of the venous system of the arms or the abdomen.
Secondary complications of the disease scars. Even a small scratch to a violation of trophism may contribute to the formation of ulcers in the legs. The pathology is difficult to treat, if you are referring to the doctor. The duration of treatment for decades, so it's time to appeal to phlebologist.
Every day doctors have to deal with the bleeding. If the disease began veins must extend above the surface of the skin. Pathology leading to thrombosis irreversible consequences. Continuously monitors the venous system. To prevent the pathological changes should be connected thrombophlebitis of the irreparable consequences.
The special feature is that the extension of the vein wall pain syndrome only occurs in the initial stage. Gradually, the receptors get used to the pain, therefore, the wider Vienna, the less pronounced the pain.
The symptoms of varicose veins in the early stages:
- Burning sensation;
Through the venous valves, the blood must move in the opposite direction. The heart failure develops, reverse flow, therefore, the developing stagnation. Accumulation of blood in a particular location creates the preconditions for the formation of blood clots. A similar picture can be observed infringement of the technology in treatment of varicose veins. The injection site develops in the inflammation, which is the possibility of blood clot formation, increases adhesive properties of the vascular wall.
Classification of thrombosis according to the current:
Acute thrombophlebitis develops quickly. The place, the localization of the varicose pain, redness, dilation of vein.
A chronic course is characterized by severe signs. Pain in the pathology of a periodic nature. The patient suffering from the pain after a workout. Puffiness to eliminate the elastic compression. Patients should be advised to wear a special bandage.
Medical, surgical treatment
Medications for the treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs does not allow you to completely get rid of the disease. Violation of permeability of vascular walls, congestive changes in the new blood clots, which should be treated immediately to prevent pulmonary embolism, death. For these purposes, special tools, and anticoagulants in the form of oral tablets, local cream.
In addition to medical drugs is a popular treatment, physiotherapy (magnet, the track "Bicycle", physiotherapy). Get rid of the skin rash recommended a decoction of oak bark, chamomile, st. john's wort.
Surgical removal of varicose veins on your legs – types, principles of treatment
The above techniques are currently used less frequently because more and more popular surgery.
Sclerotherapy intravenous injection of the adhesive material, which is in the early stages of the disease several times can eliminate the varicose veins. The procedure involves the introduction of a knot of varicose veins with special materials that promote the overgrowth in the lumen of the vein.
Coagulation of the affected vein laser is a modern procedure, which allows to produce the excision of the tissue with a knife.
Indications for surgical phlebectomy:
- A significant expansion of the saphenous veins;
- The risk of thromboembolism;
- Nutritional disorders of the skin;
- Acute thrombophlebitis;
- Swelling, severe fatigue, the patient.
It is impossible to perform the operation, pregnancy, severe infections, coronary artery disease, inflammation of the lower limbs, causing eczema. The only way therapy disease varicose veins deep vein for the correction, during which the valve device surgery.
Laser therapy is indicated for patients with diseases of the circulatory system, the genitourinary system, increases blood pressure, if surgical intervention is contraindicated.
Get rid of the unpleasant vascular pattern of the testimony can be performed radio-frequency coagulation. Advantage of the surgery is pain-free, cosmetic defect of the skin, impairment of earning capacity.
Indicator the varicose disease pathology duplex Doppler ultrasound, varicose veins in the early stages. The disadvantage is that the procedure – to sclerosant in the deep veins, reduces the effectiveness of treatment in advanced cases.
The treatment of chronic varicose veins
The chronic varicose veins should use elastic compression. For these purposes, developed a program:
- Compression stockings class 1-2 0 degrees;
- Elastic compression stockings class 1-2 of the mono-therapy, physical therapy, 1 degree;
- 3-4 degrees is recommended elastic compression stockings 2-3 class with continuous treatment, local treatment, ointments, physical therapy.
The abuse of certain therapies to protect standard system, treatment of varicose description drugs. Assign the diversity, the dose just doctor.
Even the magnet on the varicose veins of the lower limbs is applied strictly according to indications. After the procedure, you need to examine the nature of the local changes.