Greetings, today we're talking about the disaster, which often affects even young women, all in favour of men. The varicose veins in the legs, for women, is an insidious disease. It is important to recognize that in the beginning, when the symptoms are easily amenable to therapy.
In this article I will tell how to understand that it is not good to the blood vessels, which the disease who are at risk. Learn how to eat better, varicose veins are not moving forward, and most importantly – tell me how to treat the varicose veins in the legs in women.
Symptoms of varicose veins
Often women miss the first symptoms of the disease, which are the discomfort, the uncomfortable shoes, the heel and the heat. But it is important to note that the first "bell", and the time to start the treatment.
The main symptoms of varicose veins of the lower limbs can be distinguished:
- Swelling of the legs, the legs. Can to swell as both legs at the same time, or separately.
- Burning sensation and fullness of the calf.
- The appearance of small spider veins veins in the legs. This is especially remarkable, if the skin of the feet thin and light.
- "Star" , the pigmentation in the lower extremities.
- Muscle cramps in the legs, especially at night.
- A feeling of heaviness in the legs, especially in the evening.
- Veins in the legs become visible to the naked eye. They are in the form of a convex winding ropes at the knot.
- The inner surface of the calf will be thick on the skin the shiny, the hair falls out.
- The bruises, wounds long healed. The slightest injury looks like, how the bruise. Can occur ulcers of the lower limbs.
- Blood vessels sensitivity to the touch.
After a workout, or a long stay on your feet worsening of symptoms. Do not delay the treatment if you think you have at least two signs of illness. In the image below, you can see a simple overhand knot in the blood vessels. I think I've seen that the convex pattern of the legs, the beautiful half of humanity.
Varicose veins is a serious disease that can cause problems in the veins and formation of blood clots. Therefore, it is important to know how dangerous the of varicose veins, it's time to begin to heal.
Complications of varicose veins
If not treated, because the next complications:
- Venous insufficiency of the leg.
- Trophic ulcer.
- The bleeding.
I don't want to scare you, dear readers, but if varicose veins disease the leg of thrombophlebitis or thrombosis, there is a risk of death, if the clot suddenly breaks down bloodstream to the heart. Therefore, it is important to know why varicose veins appear in both women and men to participate in prevention.
Causes of varicose veins
The originators of the problems with the vessels of the legs may be due to hereditary factors, and comorbidities, lifestyle. Let's see what happens to the varicose veins in more detail.
Varicose veins on the legs, because:
- Genetic predisposition.
- Hormonal disturbances.
- Working mainly standing or sitting.
- Lack of exercise, lack of load.
- The excessive physical load on the legs.
- High harmful cholesterol.
- High glucose in the blood.
- The bad habits.
- Excessive consumption of beverages containing caffeine.
- Improper diet, craze fat, high-calorie food, fast food restaurant.
Lifestyle can affect the progression of the disease. The fact that a long stay in a static position, standing or sitting causes stagnation of blood circulation of the lower limbs. Therefore, it is important to take breaks, hot, and exercise regularly.
The charm, tight shoes, uncomfortable underwear can contribute to the onset of disease. Prevention of varicose veins, even if the genetic factors, the right lifestyle, good nutrition, and adequate physical activity. We all know that bad habits not conducive to health, including the blood vessels.
Varicose veins in pregnant women
Special mention deserves the varicose veins in pregnancy. The fact that the mother get into a special zone of risk. After the initial signs of the disease, the veins may occur even at such a young age. Why wait the baby may cause problems with the blood vessels of the leg?
- In the later stages of pregnancy, the blood flow to prevent the veins due to intra-abdominal pressure. Simply put, the increase in the size of the abdomen puts pressure on the veins.
- During pregnancy the hormonal changes the status of the woman. Each of the hormones affect the blood stasis, increase the elasticity of blood vessels.
Fortunately, the problem is in the veins of the legs, leave immediately after the birth of the baby. But in some cases, if genetic factors or other adverse conditions, the progression of the disease. If the doctor recommends that you use the special compression underwear, listen to the advice.
How to treat varicose veins
After the diagnosis, the doctor usually prescribes a treatment. The first sign of the disease can get in the pharmacy or on the internet, special ointments or creams.
But the severe stage of the disease, it is important to select the appropriate therapy. Varicose veins disease treat today, how to use external methods to help tablets. In the case if you have severe symptoms, surgical treatment, varicose veins, laser treatment.
Any treatment aims to prevent complications, reduce symptoms, pain and swelling, improves blood circulation in the vessels of the leg. To maintain the effect, the doctor will prescribe a compression garment, special exercises.
Often the first, prescribed by the doctor pills, ointments. Ointments have different ingredients, which are designed primarily to solve the following problems:
- Eliminates the weakness of the vessel walls.
- Prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Normalize the operation of the valves of the venous system.
- To reduce the pain and swelling.
- To heal the wounds.
- Prevent the formation of spider veins.
The use of ointments, gels, and the main thing– regularity. But sometimes it happens that the medical treatment can not be avoided. It can be given as the initial stage of the disease after surgery.
What is the impact of the pills varicose veins
- Reduce the broken blood circulation in the lower extremities.
- Strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- To reduce the inflammation.
- Normalizes the blood flow to the legs.
But no matter how good the medicine is, in case of severe violation of the circulation of the lower limbs can be effective. Well-established laser treatment or surgical treatment. But this therapy is only administered by your doctor. It is important to note that after the removal of nodules veins, you should do everything that the healthy blood vessels again not affected by the disease.
How to eat, varicose veins
Any treatment not prescribed, it is important to follow a specific diet in case of violation of venous circulation. Special meals will not only allow you to avoid this terrible disease, but also to prevent the complications.
Powered by varicose veins suggests the following rules:
- Eat more vegetables, especially raw. Vitamins, minerals not only strengthen the blood vessels, but purge them of harmful cholesterol. Vegetables are rich in fiber, so remember to include them in your daily diet.
- Drink apple cider vinegar. The day you should drink 2-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Pre-dissolve 2 tablespoons of the product in water, 1-2 times a day. Only apple cider vinegar, do not mix!
- Every day eat fruits and berries. In the winter dried fruits. Bio-flavonoids, which are rich in these gifts of nature contribute to the health of blood vessels.
- Contains the diet, nuts and legumes.
- Regularly consume seafood.
- The seedlings of the cereals also have a beneficial effect on the blood vessels.
- Don't forget, the quality of vegetable oil. Especially, olive, pumpkin, flax.
- Limit or eliminate fried, smoked, spicy foods, foods.
- Fatty foods also not health to the blood vessels.
- Salty food should be deleted, as the swelling will only worsen the situation.
- The alcohol and the large amounts of caffeine, when varicose veins are contraindicated.
The abundance, the diet of fresh fruits and vegetables to prevent constipation, which is important for good blood circulation. Also, the diseases of the veins, it is important to adjust the weight. Obesity causes complications in the blood vessels. Therefore, the balanced diet helps normalize weight, and general condition of the veins.
What are the contraindications, if disease veins
As with any disease, varicose veins have their limitations. If you have a problem, the veins in the legs, try the following points should be considered:
- Some time after the birth, it is impossible to accept hormonal contraceptives. They affect the blood clotting.
- It is impossible to anti-cellulite massage, including the vacuum, honey.
- Avoid weight lifting.
- Do not wear shoes with heels higher than 4 cm.
- Tight, tight, lingerie, clothing, taboo.
- Don't sit foot to the other.
- No wax heated skin.
- Do not visit sauna, steam bath, Solarium.