Varicose veins of the pelvis — the disease is extremely unpleasant as varicose veins labia is also very dangerous, especially for pregnant women. How to manage to diagnose the disease, as well as the future forecast of what we will cover in this article.
Characteristic of the disease
Varicose vessels of the pelvis — extension of the mass, the ovaries, the uterus is a consequence of abnormalities, heredity, and other causes. The disease affects women of childbearing age, especially pregnant women and those who work in hard physical conditions.
Why is it so dangerous, as the varicose veins of the internal organs of the pelvis, in pregnancy? In this situation, the disease should be treated by the doctor as dangerous to life of the sick fetus because of the possible inflammation. Furthermore, the disease is an indication for caesarean section.
The reasons for, characteristics of varicose veins of the pelvis will tell you that the following video:
The varicose veins are obvious, the background of the diseases of the connective tissue. The main reason — the connective tissue dysplasia, in which the veins become thinner, bent.
In addition to the genetic predisposition, the risk factors that trigger the appearance of varicose veins are:
- the sedentary lifestyle;
- work, coupled with a long post/seat;
- frequent lifting;
- lack of orgasm;
- common in pregnancy, or childbirth;
- the increased level of estrogen;
- inflammatory gynecological diseases;
- tumor of the ovary;
The latest studies on the disease to prove the link between the use of hormonal contraceptives. About what are the symptoms of varicose veins of pelvic organs require treatment, you can find below.
The symptoms of varicose veins of the small pelvis
The basic symptoms of varicose veins pelvic pain syndrome — lower abdominal and amplified the baseless flow to the genitals. Most often, the pain it hurts, drawing the characters give in the groin or lower back. Approximately half of the patients the pain syndrome increases before menstruation, in addition, it turns out, of varicose veins of the perineum, buttocks, and outer thighs.
- the presence of the premenstrual syndrome;
- symptoms of menstruation;
- increased sensitivity of the barrier;
Sometimes varicose veins are accompanied by increased urination.
The disease is difficult to distinguish not only because of the place, but the lack of typical symptoms. Often mistaken for the inflammatory diseases of small pelvis, as well as prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy, or no effect, or minimal improvement in the patient's condition.
Therefore, it is necessary to conduct differential diagnostics of the diseases of the pelvic organs, e.g., cystitis, endometriosis, crohn's disease, and others. Finally, to confirm the diagnosis is possible through hardware research:
- Ultrasound of the venous system of Research allows the varicose veins, the waves.
- Doppler. It turns out that the decreased systolic velocity in the veins of the uterus, ovaries.
- The laparoscopy. Identify varicose veins in the region of the ovaries.
- Selective procedure. The exact examination. Perform injection of contrast through the femoral or other veins.
- CT. Allows you to exclude the pathologist to identify the varicose veins, the uterus, ovaries, to show off the curves volume on the screen.
To order further tests to assess the condition of the patient, e.g. blood tests, x-rays. How to treat varicose veins in the pool, you need to talk about the future.
The main treatment complies with the therapeutic measures prescribed by the doctor. Usually, medication, and exercise sufficient to normalize the patient's condition.
In rare cases, when the disease began to endanger the life of the fetus or the mother, the doctors resort to surgery.
A therapeutic method, which is designed to stop reverse flow of blood in the veins, normalizing the tone, increase the blood circulation, as well as the withdrawal symptoms. The therapy involves supplementation, and exercise.
The main role of drug therapy in the treatment of varicose veins, the pool given special drugs that improve venous tone, as well as drugs that prevent blood clots.
Surgical treatment is required in case of lack of response to conservative and medical reasons. The following operations:
- The ligation of the veins in the ovary.
- Bandaging the genital vein.
- Operation Troyanov-Trendelenburg position, if it hits another, the veins of the lower limbs.
The well showed embolization of the ovarian veins, it features an easy healing period.
The method of surgical intervention depends on the contraindications, if the disease and the individual characteristics of the flow. In any case, should be prescribed with doctor.
About the treatment of varicose veins of the small pelvis folk remedy, I will tell you more.
The traditional methods
The folk remedy of varicose veins may include procedures, infusions, contributing to the improvement of the blood vessels, for example:
- the roots of the dandelion;
The folk healers recommend the procedure for applying the leeches to the sacrum, the coccyx.
Please note! Treatment of folk remedies can not replace a conservative, you have to run with the latest. Before any recipes consult your doctor to avoid negative consequences.
Exercise with varicose veins of the small pelvis
Physical therapy of varicose veins of the pool consists of the following exercises:
- From a standing, standing with feet parallel, rise on your toes. Repeat 30 times.
- From a standstill, the corner combination, toes apart from each other. Rise of the sock, in the fall up to 30 times.
- Stand straight, raise your heels from each other, appropriate socks. On your toes 30 times.
- The "bicycle", "birch", looking at the full straightening of the leg.
The exercises can be performed anywhere. If you want to replace, add, or any task, which is the most important thing is to ensure that the body is not too annoying. Exercise therapy should be combined with wearing compression stockings.
Prevention of the disease
The proper prevention you can avoid varicose veins are more than 90% of cases. Preventive measures begin regular visits to the doctor, the consultation of a vascular surgeon. It is also important to:
limit your physical activity and lifting heavy objects;
- participate in regular light exercise, physical therapy;
- to visit the massage therapist or massage at home;
- regulate the diet, limiting the intake of carcinogens and animal fat;
- monitor the regularity of the bowel movement, eat foods which promote normal bowel function, for example, fiber, or chicory;
- special medications of course prescribed by your doctor;
Varicose veins, especially in the later stages, it is often difficult bleeding dysfunctional uterine characterized by inflammation of the pelvic organs. This is due to the violations of the outflow of blood, thin, the vein walls.
The background of the bleeding may develop thrombosis, and the inflammatory process, therefore, if you notice the first symptoms, ask your doctor for advice. Often attributed to the complications of thromboembolism, however, this condition other causes.
Prediction of the outcome of varicose veins of pelvic organs in women depends on many aspects: the extent, location, presence of concomitant diseases, complications, and general condition of the patient. In general, the lack of bleeding, the prognosis is favorable. More than 80% of the patients, the following recommendations of the doctors feel positive.