Treatment of varicose veins honey and other products bees occupy an important niche in folk medicine. How, it may be appropriate to use as monotherapy? Or should be treated, combination with other substances? How safe is the treatment, varicose veins bees (dead bees) , other therapeutic procedures related to the use of products, to the bees? Why can't these patients, the number of cosmetic procedures? This and many other questions you will find answers below!
What is the "Bee saved" whether to use the varicose veins?
Pathology associated with disruption to the structure of the venous wall become more common — this contributes to the sedentary lifestyle, your peers, and overweight. Despite the fact that the pharmaceutical companies invent every year a large number of different drugs, biochemical active substances of synthetic origin, the drug of plant origin, does not lose its significance. This is contributed to several reasons:
- High efficiency. Acting multiple pathogenesis, medical remedies nature has a more powerful effect than pharmacological agents. For the sake of fairness it should be noted that the clinical effect is realized much faster;
- Accessibility. Due to the fact that the implementation of the "chemical" medicines are associated with a number of formalities which pharmaceutical company is forced to significant funds, the market value will increase dramatically. What can be said about the traditional medicine — they are always available even in those patients who have limited means;
- Compatibility with other drugs. Increase the effectiveness of treatment it is recommended that the combined use of media, both traditional folk medicine.
- Security. No drugs of plant origin was not an allergic reaction, or any undesirable side effects.
One of the best-known drugs of alternative medicine, "Bee saved." Many believe that the composition of the product contains only the products of the bees, but it really isn't.
The medicines include many herbal substances, which significantly increase the clinical effect, simultaneously affecting several stages in the pathogenesis. Composition "Bee saved of varicose veins", as follows:
- The bark of Siberian larch component, which has a significant anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the permeability of blood vessels, removes the puffiness;
- The rhizome of Dioscorea nipponskoy — contribute to the normalization of the circulatory system;
- Bees, pest — contributes to the normalization of the outflow of blood and lymph fluids. Eliminate the released vascular network, restoring the normal condition of the vascular wall.
- Seeds, fruits chestnut is a strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which is especially important in the advanced settings of varicose veins. To ensure the rapid disappearance of spider veins, etc.;
- Goji berries — contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
"Bee rescue" available pharmacological form of ointment (ointment) should be applied to the affected varicose areas, rubbing lightly. The course of treatment from 1 to 3 months, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
To achieve maximum efficiency in the treatment of varicose veins in the legs have to apply this medicine, you need 3-4 times a day, which combines the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Use honey for the treatment of varicose veins — what to look for in the beginning?
Honey is a known folk remedy that allows you to easily get rid of many diseases, including varicose veins. In order to achieve positive dynamics in the treatment of this disease, should carefully consider the combination of the healing tools made of honey, the drugs, the traditional medicine.
It should be noted that in this situation, based on the preparations of the heart can be used only as an aid not a direct effect on the vascular wall and the bloodstream, however, contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
An example of a simple, but effective recipe
The best of the best varicose veins help use alcohol tincture with honey. The preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- Honey 200 g;
- Alcohol, ethyl -, 96% — 400 ml;
- Hot peppers — 5 g;
These components must then carefully mix, then let it steep for 3 days. After that, together with the treatment prescribed by the doctor for 3 weeks, at least 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Note that the heart, the veins cannot be used if the patient has allergic reactions to beekeeping products.
Bee subpestilence against varicose veins — in some cases, justified the use of this tool?
Bee subpestilence the Taurus dead bees is also used as a therapeutic agent. This is confirmed by the fact, that even after death, the uterus will continue to enjoy the man.
The preparation of the medicines need to have the following ingredients:
- Indeed, dead bees, 200-300 g;
- Alcohol, ethyl -, 96% — 400 ml;
The infusion will need to withstand at least a week, in order to get a really high quality extract, which is a significant clinical effect cannot be applied even with advanced stage of varicose veins.
We recommend this tool for external use — apply to the affected areas (where the veins, venules), rubbing light massaging movements. Treatment of varicose veins uterus means that not less than 2 months, a lot of use — 3 times a day.
By the way, the outdoor use, it is recommended to use the honey poultice made infusion of honey, the recipe, which is outlined above, the dead bees are taken in the ratio 1: 1.
Cosmetic treatments in patients with varicose veins. Why is it not recommended shugaring?
Related to sugar, varicose veins, what are the contraindications. There is no doubt that every woman struggling with the beauty of the body and leave the hair removal legs because of varicose veins, no one will.
However, in this situation, you must consider a number of limitations, which is related to a high probability of trauma affected by the pathological process in the blood vessels:
- Only authorised laser hair removal of varicose veins (IPL), as well as removing unwanted hair from the razor than the other varieties of this procedure is traumatic can lead to profuse bleeding in case if the damaged varicose vein. Usually, hair removal varicose veins are not harmful, but if you're gentle.
- Sugar is not recommended in all cases. Severe irritation, which is connected to the output of the hair means that the wax, or any other compositions can also be used this procedure can lead to very undesirable consequences. Sugar contraindications is quite difficult because the the prescription, so it is better to leave such procedures choosing a more elegant recipe or the opportunity.
- In the case of venous ulcers (these violations are characterized by a special form of this pathology), the waxing of varicose veins impossible, given the fact that there is too much risk of complications. The procedure is strictly prohibited specified as a categorical contraindication to the use of not only the instrumental methods of hair removal, and laser removal of the hair.
Anyway, before embarking on any cosmetic procedure in the presence of varicose veins, you need to pre-consult with your doctor. Only he can decide what to do, what better to abstain.