Varicose veins – a widespread disease that according to doctors, six approximately 30%. Often sick women: this disease often manifests during pregnancy, after the birth. The reason for this is that the increased load on the feet, as well as hormonal changes.
Varicose veins can lead to serious complications, which the patient may have died. Therefore, to delay the treatment is not necessary. In addition to get rid of the disease fully restore the health of the veins is difficult.
What varicose veins are, the more file types to open
The varicose veins – a disease in which the blood flow, increases the lumen of blood vessels. The veins are valves which prevent the backflow of blood. Varicose veins of the business.
The valves are stretched, partially close, causing a little blood gets stuck. Increase the pressure the vessels, the walls are stretched. The location of the stagnation formed the focus of inflammation.
Circulating blood not regular, but chaotic, blood vessels, stretches, becomes thin. The blood through them emerges and gets into the tissues, which is a bleeding, which then inflamed. Inflammation occurs, and then in Vienna.
Over time, venous nodules are formed, which can cause blood clots – blood clots.
A blood clot is dangerous because:
- Blocking the lumen of the vessel to block the blood flow to a limb or an organ, which, because of the death.
- The blood flow to the heart, it clogs the vascular lumen, cardiac arrest, immediate death of the patient.
- A blood clot in the blood vessels, the brain is full of serious breaches of partial paralysis, to coma.
More options to the localization of the disease:
- The enlargement of the blood vessels (the most common form).
- Varices in the rectum, or hemorrhoids, the second frequency authorisation form).
- In the area of the esophagus.
- In the pelvic area.
- Of varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Early recognition of the disease is not easy: it is manifested in fatigue, swelling of the legs, which is usually not ignored. Even the formation of wrapped in the appearance of protruding veins, not many people rush to the doctor.
Cheerleaders have the following characteristics:
- Swelling of the legs, especially in the evening hours.
- Cramps in muscles of leg.
- Heaviness, feeling of fullness.
- Pain, itching of the inflamed veins.
- Visible vascular pattern, protruding veins.
- Bruising, wounds that do not relate to the injuries.
- Protruding venous nodes (seems to be the later stages of the disease).
- The black foot, the lower leg area, also points to a running stage of the varicose veins.
- The increase in temperature.
In the early stages, when the venous network is only slightly protrude though the skin, it is possible to completely overcome the disease, to prevent complications. The longer a person ignores the disease, the more difficult the treatment of dangerous complications.
What's the doctor's address?
Treat varicose veins physicians-phlebologists – specialists in diseases of the blood vessels. The specialist will need to schedule a consultation with the first symptoms of the disease. The surgeons sometimes, varicose veins treatment, especially in the advanced stage, when surgical intervention is necessary.
The test will have to pass a general analysis of the blood, as well as numerous special. The doctor needs to know the extent of coagulation, to assess the risk of blood clots forming.
A comprehensive analysis will help you to be able to better identify, because (viscous blood, a large amount of cholesterol, hormonal imbalance) diseases. You will also need ultrasound of the blood vessels.
Further investigation enables a more efficient treatment option, find out whether the conservative or surgical intervention is necessary.
Treatment of varicose veins
The patient must understand that the varicose veins, at the stage when it becomes noticeable, before it becomes chronic, to deal with varicose veins long. Many people are faced with such a diagnosis, are interested in the question: is it possible to cure permanently this disease? Early, Yeah.
When you run the form you will be able to significantly improve the condition, prevent complications, and to prevent deterioration. But, to fully restore health, elasticity of blood vessels impossible.
To protect yourself from deterioration of health, complications and further disease development:
- Change of lifestyle – move more, avoid prolonged stay in a position;
- To normalize the power to refuse the large amounts of fat, sugar with fiber, and light protein;
- Finally, physical therapy exercises are designed to improve the blood circulation;
- Use of the compression garment;
- To get rid of excess weight, if any. The more weight, the greater the load on the weak vessels;
- Wear comfortable shoes, avoid high heels, models in flat shoes;
- During the holidays, to raise the leg at least 20 degrees – it improves the flow of blood and prevent congestion;
- Don't take a hot bath, and try not to visit the sauna, which promotes the further expansion of the vessels. Better to take a contrast shower of the legs, especially at night, when suffering from fatigue;
- Adhere to the recommendations of the doctor.
If you have a heart-vascular diseases, problems with blood pressure, they should be treated simultaneously to get rid of the varicose veins.
How to get rid of varicose veins without surgery?
Conservative treatment effect if the patients timely appealed. Usually the doctor is not limited to a single drug and requires a comprehensive treatment.
The local media
The first thing the doctor ordered – ointment for external use. Apply several times a day, the light movement (push apply, or a very strong – there is a danger that the damage to the already fragile blood vessels). The local media penetrate the skin, the result rapidly absorbed, hematoma, leaves inflammation, improve the cardiovascular sound.
A new word in the treatment of varicose veins – the use of ointments, gels, based on heparin (a substance to be diluted in the blood), and the extract, horse chestnut (tones up vessels).
Ointments enough in the early stages. Later, it is necessary to use additional drugs.
The goal is to remove the inflammation, improve the condition of the blood, to prevent blood clots.
For this purpose, several groups of medicines:
- Anti-inflammatory. They remove the swelling, reduce inflammation, improve the general condition. However, these drugs have more side effects, therefore used under the close supervision of a doctor.
- It means that the thinning of the blood. There is a "but": such drugs should be used cautiously in patients with the ulcer. If you have a history of digestive system disease – inform the doctor on duty, to avoid the annoyance.
- Phlebotonics usually appeared in the form of a tablet, twice a day at equal intervals. This allows you to improve the tone of the blood vessels, making it more powerful, more flexible.
Most of the drug for the treatment of varicose veins side effects which are a number of contraindications. Tell the doctor who prescribes the treatment and existing medical conditions, allow them to select a safe drug.
Used as a supplementary means dealing with the varicose veins. The hot water causes the dilation of blood vessels, cold constricts the blood vessels. More consecutive contraction, or expansion tank replaces a good workout.
No need to rinse, the water body enough to affect the symptoms of varicose veins. The temperature difference is approximately 30 degrees (10 cold, 40 hot, or 15, 45%).
The varicose veins, be sure to pick it up. There is a single expresso action causes blood vessels to constrict, which prevents the spillage of blood outside the blood vessels. Underwear (socks, stockings, tights) completely remove the venous extension.
This method allows you to waive the surgery in case if the damaged vessels cannot be restored. The procedure should take no longer than 20 minutes, the patient requires no further hospitalization.
While sclerotherapy is injected into the damaged veins sclerosing substance. This is caused by the adhesion of the walls of the ship. The blood flow in the Vienna stop completely, over time, is transformed into fibrous tissue. The procedure under local anesthesia, there are practically no contraindications.
This method is reminiscent of sclerotherapy, but there's no flat. Medical device affects the ship by the laser beam. The laser light is absorbed by hemoglobin, which is heating the vein from the inside.
The result is, the walls of the vein together, gradually, the blood flow stopped. Hereinafter, the process occurs as the varicose veins: the blood circulation is carried out, other ships, a severed vein is gradually absorbed, becoming connective tissue.
Used in this case to stop the disease, the drug failed. Surgery is necessary if the skin lesions formed ulcers, or completely interrupt the blood flow to the area, the venous knots in the accumulation of blood clots.
The operation is a good way to heal existing varicose veins, to remove the protruding venous congestion nodes. But this is not a guarantee that the disease does not occur, the other in Vienna.
Simultaneously with the surgical intervention, it is necessary to identify and eliminate the root cause of the disease.
How to treat varicose veins at home: traditional methods
Basically, they boil down to the local treatment. This tool is the grinding, ointments, compresses, wraps the natural ingredients. The main advantage of minimal risk of side effects. The main disadvantage lies in the fact that in the treatment of varicose veins in the early stages. Late, when surgery is indicated, a poultice, and means that the sanding won't be enough.
Apple cider vinegar for the treatment of varicose veins
The first method is application of apple cider vinegar. Improves the voice, the veins, the source of vitamins, minerals, reduces inflammation, eliminates excess moisture. Used for rubbing the affected area, as well as the compression. To do this, use the clear vinegar in a poultice is best to dilute it with water at a ratio of 1:1, to avoid burns.
Another home method to the blood vessels, dilated veins: the pulp of ripe or green tomatoes to a cotton cloth, a compress. Change every two hours every day. The course of treatment – 2 weeks. This method is suitable for those who are not every day to go to work. To help reduce the symptoms of the disease by the middle of the first week of treatment.
The honey in the treatment of varicose veins
Heart wraps less time, but not so much time consuming. Use a natural sweet. Applied with a cloth or elastic bandage, is applied to the affected area for 2 hours. The next day, the duration increases to 2 times. The 4 days away for the night. 4 days after to take a break for a month.
Potato to get rid of the ulcers
Healing in the region of varicose veins may be, applying to them a raw grated potato. Slurry applied to the area of the ulcer fix the dressing. After 5 hours, the potatoes should be changed. The duration of treatment until complete healing.