Varicose veins reticular common among many adults. As the disease manifests itself, and whether there are effective way the therapeutic effects of the patient ships?
What is this?
Reticular (from the Latin word reticulum — net), or varicose veins in the form of a grid is not a separate type of pathology, as well as reticular varicose form of the disease in its initial stages. It is characterized by the expansion of the small intradermal surface vessels, appearance of telangiectasias.
Telangiectasia can be seen under the skin plexus may be extended by a maximum of 0.5-1 mm, arterioles, venules and capillaries that manifest in the form of cyanotic-red spots on branches, like in the form of a grid, spider -like plexus of veins.
The disease is diagnosed more often in women. According to the results of the medical research, net varices detected in 35-45% of women and 15-20% of adult men.
The main reason for the development of the disease:
- decreases the elasticity and density of the vessel wall.
- violates the blood circulation;
- no satisfactory work of the venous valves.
Among the factors that can cause changes in the blood vessels, which are:
- the period of a child, especially a 5-to 9-month pregnancy, the increased blood volume, the blood vessels, the increased load on the legs, compression of the blood vessels, the stomach, the growing uterus;
- hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy or menopause;
- genetic predisposition, weakness of the venous wall due to disruption of the structure of the connective tissue;
- the overweight getting body mass index 27 kg/m2the probability that the pathology in the increased by 30%;
- career in a long-term stay in an upright position sitting, periodic lifting and carrying of heavy loads (loading, heavyweight athletes, sellers, hairdressers, travelers);
- wearing a corset, belts, to increase the pressure within the peritoneum, the tight jeans that constrict the blood vessels in the groin area;
- prolonged use of corticosteroids and hormonal birth control pills;
- diabetes, high blood pressure, dermatological diseases, including rosacea;
- fractures of the limbs;
- excessive, prolonged sun exposure, Smoking;
- low amount of fiber in the diet leads to prolonged constipation, which contributes to varicose veins, lack of nutrients – weakening of the vessel walls.
Basic characteristics of the initial stage of the reticular veins:
- the appearance of a bluish-red telangiectasia — to-point, star, mesh patches of different sizes, brightness, which often the ankle, behind the knee, the hip, after pressing the button, they are pale, but immediately appear again;
- difficulty, the tension in the calf muscles, fatigue, when walking.
The symptoms that occur if the disease develops:
- the spread her legs to clean the skin, increase the diameter of the capillaries;
- feeling of fullness in the legs, tingling, "creepy" (paresthesia);
- calf muscle cramps during the night or in the morning;
- excruciating pain;
- mild edema of the feet, calves, ankles towards evening, which is gone in the morning;
- itching of the skin over the areas of extension, reticular vessels;
- burning on the line of the vessel concerned;
- tenderness when squeezing the calf muscles;
- the gradual bulging of the subcutaneous blood vessels, the formation of bumps the size of 2-4 mm;
- the manifestation of a brownish or whitish spots during the blood vessels, swelling, redness.
If time does not take measures to identify the causes of the disease, and eliminate the first signs of pathology would progress to persistent dilatation. In this case, under the skin formed vascular knots, the vessels become tortuous, walking hurts.
The progression of the disease threatening consequences, acute thrombophlebitis, not healing trophic ulcers, the development of venous insufficiency, bleeding, thrombosis.
Definition of reticular veins is not difficult to see a specialist. Assessment of the prevalence of the pathological process, the degree of hemodynamic instability (blood flow), the velocity distribution of blood flow, signs of thrombosis, use of diagnostic techniques:
- ultrasound examination;
- duplex procedure;
- ultrasonic dopplerography of blood vessels;
- x-ray, radioactive methods.
Treat varicose veins net should be immediately after the diagnosis to prevent the disease, the chronic phase, complications.
Most methods of treatment to relieve the patient of the external signs of the disease. To cure pathology, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive investigation, which the doctor to find the underlying cause of the weakness of the vessels and blood flow disorders.
When the reticular varicose veins or subcutaneous nets patients healthy people, the tendency to the disease, you need to buy compression socks, stockings. Targeted therapeutic compression is an important part of the treatment.
Compression stockings designed to create the different parts of the foot to different pressure.
The biggest pressure falls on the ankle since the blood work showed up. Tights support and compress the dilated blood vessels, helping blood flow, thus stasis. The thigh compression is reduced almost 2.5 times, whereas in the region of the load vessels less.
Constant mild compression of the veins preventing the expansion, normalizes the micro-circulation, eliminate puffiness, prevent occlusion of the lumen by blood clots.
Other therapies bezoperatsionnye
Among the common conservative methods of treatment of varicose veins reticulata micro-sclerotherapy and laser photocoagulation.
Micro-sclerotherapy is the most common method for the recovery of the reticular veins, or eliminate telangiectasias. During the procedure, a special material, which is not a cutting needle in the vessel. Material causes micro damage to the internal walls of the vein, or capillary. The injuries overgrown, narrowing the internal lumen. The site of the former vessel is formed by a strand of connective tissue (like scar tissue), which in itself resolve within 10 to 12 months.
Sclerotherapy practice, the technique, the liquid, when the vessel is in the composition of the liquid, or the more advanced technique — Foam-form sclerotherapy (foam). The second version, according to the current solution in a micro-foam that is better distributed throughout the vessel concerned.
The procedure is often carried out under video surveillance, control process using the duplex scanner.
Laser coagulation of blood vessels – saving, effective method at the same time, guarantees the removal procedure is quick, bloodless, without the healthy tissue. The procedure is performed under ultrasound control.
Through puncture of the skin, the doctor inserts the lumen of the patient's vein, a thin catheter with a laser fiber. Under the high temperature of the laser beam, the walls of the affected blood vessels are sealed.
Depends on the number of vascular branching in the sclerotherapy and the laser treatment lasts 15-60 minutes. To express the therapeutic results requires from 2 to 5 seats.
Treatment using varicose veins or laser beam is performed more frequently on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. To leave the clinic the patient after 2-4 hours. After the procedure the treated area impose a pressure bandage in 4 to 10 days. Compression stockings are from 7 to 30 days. 2-4 days, the patient returns to the normal rhythm of life.
The following treatment is recommended 3-4 months:
- drink 2-3 litres of fluid daily to maintain the fluid properties of the blood;
- all medications prescribed by a doctor;
- don't neglect the push knitwear, long walks, stay in your place of work standing or sitting;
- walk a lot;
- leave the high heel shoes.
Other methods of treatment of reticular veins include the 3 methods of treatment.
- Radio frequency obliteration of the vessels (equipment EVRF, RFO). Radio wave radiation generated by the medical device, fixed to the extremity of the catheter. Under the action of radio waves in the wall of the vein together, the vein disappears, and the tissue formed is the place to solve.
- Thermal occlusion micro pulse steam (SVS technique). The technique was developed by French doctors. Includes treatment of the lumen of the varicose vessel, hot steam comes through introduced catheter. The steam penetrates into hard to access, anatomically meshed vascular branches, stenosis, or the "glue" of the capillaries and venules.
- The method of treatment of a biological glue (Venaseal) – a new, highly effective, gentle way. Often used in the treatment of reticular veins in the initial stage of the expansion. The vessel under ultrasound guidance using a syringe or a catheter with a special glue. Vienna is compressed dramatically, the walls are glued together. Vascular subcutaneous network disappears almost immediately. When processing small ships don't need to wear compression stockings after the procedure. Allergic reactions are excluded because special glue is a natural product.
Phlebectomy surgery for varicose veins in the lower extremities. This occurs if the diameter of the expanded container up to 10 mm.
A small incision the surgeon removes the surface ship, which, bandages, cuts. The surgery is performed under local anesthesia. The operation with minimal tissue damage, don't let cosmetic flaws.
The popular treatment
Recipes, home remedy for the treatment of reticular veins used in addition to the therapy. A good result gives the joint application of medicines, pharmaceutical ointments, wearing compression stockings, especially in the first stage of telangiectasias.
- Untreated mature young fruits of chestnut (50 g) finely chopped, pour a glass of vodka, let me 20 days. After straining for 3 weeks, three times a day for 15-20 drops. After 2 weeks break can be repeated.
- Cabbage leaves rinse and put in the cold for 24 hours. Before sleep to dry skin of the affected area used the leaves and not tight bandage. The treatment is carried out every day for 1-2 months.
- Dry birch buds to sleep with a bottle of 0.5 liters by 1/3. Pour vodka to the brim, insist 10 days. Tincture gently RUB the areas with telangiectasia.
To avoid the appearance under the skin "stars" you should follow the guidelines:
- do not carry heavy objects, including the packages of food;
- do not take a hot bath, a sauna;
- wearing elastic stockings or compression stockings;
- home more often to keep the legs horizontal in the raised position;
- I'm sitting at work, that such conditions, so that the lower extremities were in a horizontal position, every 2-3 hours, a 10-minute break, the special exercises to enhance the blood circulation;
- move more to the Hiking, you do not overdo it;
- to the contrast bath or shower, your feet;
- use the healing ointment on the venous changes, medications, to strengthen vascular tone, on the recommendation of the phlebologist;
- swim in the pool, with warm water;
You need to adjust your diet to get rid of excess weight, to stop Smoking.