Varicose veins is a disease of blood vessels in which their walls become thinner. As a result, veins elongate and expand, pathological nodes are formed, and blood flow is disturbed. Varicose veins in the legs are most commonly diagnosed. But the hand often suffers. There are also varicose veins of the uterus in women, testicles in men. It's not easy to normalize the situation - often a surgical intervention. But in the early stages of the disease, varicose veins can be treated with folk remedies.
Alternative medicine knows many ways to strengthen and repair blood vessels. These are diet, exercise, decoction, fluids, and compresses. All of them are more harmless than pharmaceutical preparations, so many people just like to take natural remedies. But it's important to remember that in advanced situations, traditional medicine can only be used as an adjunct. In all cases, such treatment should be agreed with the doctor.
Behavioral characteristics of a person with varicose veins
When treating varicose veins and thrombophlebitis with folk remedies and more traditional methods, a person must adhere to a certain regimen of living. The reality is that behavioral flaws often lead to the development of the disease, and they must be eliminated.
Something to note first:
- Clothing. Tight jeans and tight belts make it difficult for blood to pass through the veins. You'd better choose shoes with small heels. Completely flat rivets and base make the dilated lower limb varicose situation worse.
- Physical activity. She should be present in life - but in moderation. Does not rule out heavy loads, but complete passivity is also harmful. Encourage frequent walking in the fresh air, cycling, and swimming in the pool. If your work is sedentary, take frequent breaks - get up and take at least a few steps around the room. A chair or chair should be as comfortable as possible. Sitting for long periods especially aggravates pelvic varicose veins.
- Water treatment. Hot showers for this disease are extremely undesirable, but showers with contrast showers more often - it helps to improve blood circulation.
- Cosmetic Procedure. It is better to refuse to wax electrolysis and waxing.
- Bad habit. Alcohol and smoking worsen varicose veins.
During folk remedies for varicose veins of the lower extremities and other parts of the body, only proper nutrition can slow this process. And, perhaps, no more money would be needed. And in more severe forms, the therapeutic diet speeds up the healing process.
The patient's diet should be rich:
- vitamin C-rich vegetables and fruits;
- seafood, seaweed;
- fiber rich foods;
- honey; particles
- rose hip, gooseberry, gooseberry;
- vegetable oil;
- parsley, fennel;
- internal organs (liver, heart, tongue).
You should unsubscribe:
- - eliminate it at least during active treatment or minimize it;
- fried, smoked;
- meat (especially pork); canned food
- pickles; strong tea
- ; coffee
- sweets and sugar.
For varicose veins, drink plenty of clean (non-carbonated) water. Green tea and herbal teas are also very helpful. You should start your meal with a light vegetable salad soaked in vegetable oil. And you should finish it while a little hungry. Eating too full is harmful for blood vessel diseases.
With severe stage varicose veins, treatment with folk remedies and other methods must be fixed by wearing special underwear.
Compression stockings, knee-length socks, leggings and other knitted clothing compress the dilated veins, increasing pressure and speeding blood flow. This significantly reduces the risk of blood clots.
Should choose such underwear under the guidance of a doctor. In terms of effect, there are different types of compressed knitting. For preventive purposes, weaker pressure is required, and in the later stages of venous insufficiency, pressure increases.
Usually the shirt is worn in the morning - right after waking up and taken off before going to bed. But you can't wear it around the clock.
Compressed underwear is contraindicated for heart failure, atherosclerosis, orthopedic inflammation, ulcers, dermatitis, skin allergies and open wounds. It is prescribed with caution to people with diabetes.
It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of gymnastics in treating varicose veins, often the result of a sedentary lifestyle. Special exercises help improve blood and lymph flow through the vessels, firm and strengthen the vessel walls, normalize blood pressure and make a person more resilient. Gymnastics are especially indicated for those who spend a lot of time in a sitting position. Experts recommend doing it morning and evening, setting aside thirty minutes for this.
Exercises for diseases:
- Practically all types of varicose veins, exercises such as: in a prone position, bend one lower limb and pull it toward the chest; then straighten, pull up and hold for a few seconds. Then, lower down and repeat with the other leg.
- In addition, an exercise is considered common in which you need to, sit on a chair and put your heels on the floor, performing all-out movements with your toes.
- Suitable for all patients and "swallowed". Stand up straight, stand on tiptoes and spread your arms wide. Then exhale and retract one leg. Repeat with the other limb.
- For varicose leg varicose veins, it can be helpful if you do a very simple exercise: lie down on a hard surface, place a pillow under your leg. At the same time, it's important to relax as much as possible, close your eyes, and breathe deeply and evenly. Lie like this for 10-15 minutes.
- In the treatment of folk remedies for small pelvic varicose veins (varicose veins of the uterus or the ovaries), "cycling" exercise will be helpful. Lie on your back, you need to do circular motions with your feet, mimicking the way of riding. A "pull" should also be done regularly, which involves moving the legs diagonally (horizontally and vertically) in a prone position.
- Men with varicose veins are more likely to stand on tiptoes, stay in this position for 20 seconds, then suddenly "land" with their heels. This will allow you to fight blockage in the veins of the genitals.
Traditional medicine should be used in conjunction with diet, exercise, and lifestyle adjustment. They are lighter than pharmaceutical products and are much cheaper. Of course, it is far from being possible only with folk recipes. In the advanced case, this is excluded. But even in the most difficult situations, they won't be redundant.
The main purpose of traditional medicine is to prevent venous obstruction. For this, many decoctions, ointments, creams, compresses and other homemade drugs are used. Here are the most effective recipes.
A decoction in the treatment of varicose veins has both internal and external uses.
The following tools have worked fine:
- Kalanchoe effectively treats vascular diseases of the lower extremities. Should crush the leaves of this plant, pour into medical alcohol in the ratio of 1: 1 and then leave for a while, cover tightly. After a few days, tincture can be applied to the affected skin. The blood vessels are gone.
- Horse chestnut is used in the treatment of varicose veins of the uterus with folk remedies. You will need 50 grams of its flower, which must be filled with vodka or alcohol. Insist for 14 days, shaking occasionally. Drink 2 tablespoons three times a day several minutes before meals. The duration of the course is one week.
- Another recipe for the treatment of pelvic pathologies (varicose veins of the uterus or ovaries) is mixed alcohol mixed herbs. You need to take equal proportions of dandelion roots, horsetail grass, hippopotamus, chamomile, chrysanthemum and clover in equal proportions and combine all of these (you can buy a ready-made collectionat the pharmacy). 2 tablespoons of the mixture pour in 0. 5 liters of boiling water and leave in the thermos overnight. Drink four times a day, 50 grams.
- With varicose veins in men, treatment with folk remedies includes birch and mulberry leaves, clover, and oat straw. All of these are crushed, mixed in a 1: 1 ratio, and then one tablespoon of the obtained is poured into 600 ml of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes. Stress, overload. Drink 0, 25 glasses three times a day before meals. The duration of the course is one month.
Compression works with varicose veins no worse than tincture. A variety of ingredients are used to prepare them. Most of them are always within reach.
Here are the simplest and most affordable recipes:
- Compressed tomatoes.Shredded fresh sam, cover the sore with gauze. You can fix the gauze with an elastic bandage. Hold for a few hours. Then update, repeat two more times. This procedure is harmless and suitable for everyday use.
- Compress the cabbage.This needs a regular vegetable. A white cabbage leaf must be greased with soap and applied to the affected area, first to sprinkle soda on. Fix with tape, leave overnight.
- Compresses alcohol.Moisten warm socks with vodka and put on steamed limbs. Leave it on overnight. The product helps to improve blood circulation effectively.
A variety of decoctions are used mainly for pain relief. They are especially effective when it comes to internal forms of the disease (for example, varicose veins of the uterus) and the use of external agents is not possible.
- Stinging nettle tea.Two spoons of crushed dried plants add 200 ml of water and boil. Cool naturally and drink a quarter cup three times a day. The duration of the course is one month.
- Calendula Broth.Pour a few tablespoons with a cup of water and boil. You can add honey to your taste during cooling. Sit for 30 minutes and drink a few hours before your breakfast. You can have the next drink after a few hours. And so a few times a day. The course of treatment is one month.
Handle attachment and rubbing
When treating varicose veins with folk remedies at an early stage, actively rub and cover. They help remove the "spider web" of blood vessels and slow the development of disease.
Here are a few ways:
- One of the most effective home remedies against varicose veins that start is apple cider vinegar. It is diluted in the amount of 2 tablespoons with a cup of water, then moistened with gauze and applied to the affected area for 30 minutes.
- Boiled potato peels. They then let it cool, crush and star up the "stars" of the vessels for several hours.
- You can also boil a cup of water with 2 tablespoons of chamomile or mugwort. Rub into affected skin area after cooling.
Folk remedies are very good for various diseases at an early stage. Compared with traditional medicine methods, they have a gentler effect on the body, have fewer side effects and contraindications. They are actively used in the case of vascular pathology: varicose veins of the uterus, lower and upper extremities, testicles. Especially in the early stages of the development of these diseases.
It is imperative that you consult your doctor for the best results. He will tell you which tool is best suited to use in a particular situation. When using traditional medicine, be patient. They work more slowly than synthetic drugs. But the usual procedures are sure to have an impact.