The basic rules of food varicose veins are designed to increase the effectiveness of the therapy. About what can be eaten, the diseases of the veins today we're talking about.
The purpose of the special forces
Pathology chronic, and therefore requires a comprehensive approach. In addition to a proper diet is a must to perform all recipes-prevention. Wear compression clothing, a moderately dosed physical load.
The diet aims at:
- Strengthen, the walls of the blood vessels. Eat food rich in vitamins, micro-elements, it helps to improve the flexibility and reduces the permeability of blood vessels, anti-inflammatory effect.
- The decrease of the viscosity of blood. The blood is dilute, and prevent blood clots are recommended to observe the drinking mode, to prevent dehydration.
- Reduce the swelling of the tissues. Food to help you solving the problem of fluid retention in the body, which is the main reason for the edema.
- The normalization of the bowel. Toxic substances accumulate in the body due to regular constipation can have a negative effect on the blood vessels. The result increases the load on blood vessels pressure in the lower limb/the pelvic organs.
- The struggle of excess weight. The extra pounds trigger increased pressure in the blood channels, which is one of the main factors that cause varicose veins.
The active lifestyle, good nutrition, short period of time to restore his exhausted veins.
Follow the diet is necessary, after the treatment using minimally invasive techniques. Pathology in most cases back. Bad habits, bad nutrition in the best conditions for the decline.
The diet principles
In the menu, the doctor takes into account:
- the age of the patient;
- the propensity to allergies.
The diet is based on foods that promote normal blood circulation, accelerates the lymphatic flow, to prevent the congestion. A proper, balanced diet to prevent the inflammation with the formation of the veins.
- the erection;
- magnesium, etc.
Table of useful vitamins, mineral substances
|Fiber||It improves digestion, prevents constipation||Bran, cereals, vegetables, fruits|
|The Vitamin C||Dilute the blood, reduce the inflammation of the veins, strengthens blood vessels||Blueberries, citrus fruit, kiwifruit, apples, currants, gooseberries, green|
|Vitamin E||Protects from damage the muscle membrane||Wheat germ, vegetable oils, nuts, eggs, salad leaves|
|The erection||Stabilizes the cell membrane, involved in the synthesis of collagen, increases the elasticity of blood channels||Green tea, buckwheat, berries, citrus fruits|
|Zinc||Normalizes the viscosity of the blood, involved in hematopoiesis||Egg yolk, pine nuts, beef, liver, and soybeans|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||It protects the blood vessels of the damage, reduces the cholesterol||Seafood, spinach, vegetable oil, cod liver oil, fish|
|Silicone||Involved in the synthesis of collagen, elastin, strengthens the walls of blood vessels||Beans, buckwheat, rice, wheat, oats, soy, grapes|
|Copper||Prevent the thinning and dilatation, involved in elastin synthesis||Seafood, seaweed|
How lovely to be present in the diet
A positive effect on the circulatory channels:
- Meat, chicken, veal, rabbit. It is desirable that the meat is steamed. Also useful for varicose veins and beef liver. But the fatty pork should leave.
- Fish, seafood – shrimp, squid, mussels – a great alternative to meat dishes.
- The vegetables. Cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, beets – are the products, which need to training your daily diet, if you have health problems, blood vessels.
- Grain long brown rice. You know, to provide the body with the necessary energy. They contain fiber, and micro nutrients.
- Algae. Contain minerals that positively influence the recovery vessels.
- Dried fruits. Dried apricots, prunes, and a large number of it contains many different minerals, including potassium and magnesium, which contribute to the dilution of the blood, strengthens the blood vessels. Great replacement for the candy.
- Spices. Turmeric, ginger, thyme, as well as the composition ingredients, which help improve the properties of the blood.
- These fruits of the sea. Saturate the body with omega-3. These help in the absorption of the cholesterol which beneficially affects blood flow.
- Nuts and legumes. The composition of vitamin E also contains easy to digest proteins of plant origin.
- Fruits, berries. A positive impact on the breathing, like a vitamin C source
- Sprouted-wheat. In addition, which helps to cleanse the body contains amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins.
- In the olive oil. Contains large amount of vitamin E Oil, you can simply add to salad.
Under the ban
Wishing to get rid of the varicose veins should be avoided:
- The grilled meat. It's the saturated fatty acids in the body the cholesterol. The blood becomes more viscous, inflexible wrists it's hard to promote it to the heart.
- For the mayonnaise. If the cooking is better, if you use the dairy sauces. There are still will be useful to the food even tastier.
- The boxed fruit juices. Contains almost no nutrients. So it is better to prepare your own meals. Too acidic fruit juices is much better to dissolve the water ratio 1:3. So the body gets the necessary elements, does not damage the stomach.
Threat to include:
- ghosts. Because swelling, promotes the formation of blood clots. Many people do not understand that it's possible the treatment of varicose veins, drinking alcoholic beverages, as well as energy. The answer is no, they exacerbate the course of the disease;
- strong coffee, tea. These drinks, the blood more viscous, which significantly increases the pressure;
- smoked foods. Contribute to the inflammatory processes;
- salt. Various pickles, marinades, because swelling of the limbs;
- sodas. Contribute to the varicose veins in the legs;
- sweets. Excessive use can lead to the appearance of extra weight. This in turn leads to the development of severe vascular diseases.
Should we give the semi-finished products, canned vegetables, hamburger, spices. They are the composition contains natural ingredients.
Features a drink system
That the blood is not well they were, it must be noted that alcohol mode. Calculate the necessary amount of water may be the following: for every kilogram of body weight 40 ml of water.
So the girl is 60 kg / day should drink at least 2.4 litres.
There is an opinion that the treatment of varicose veins, you can drink the water below the specified norms, as it includes soups, fruit juices, tea. This is a misconception. These products are substances, which on the contrary, inhibits the thinning of the blood.
Very strong dehydrating effect of strong tea and coffee. Therefore it is better to drink fruit drinks, fruit drinks, herbal teas, fresh squeezed fruit juices.
The optimal calorie
Normal calorie diet 30 kcal / kg body weight. So a woman weighing 60 kg should consume up to 1800 calories.
If there is a need to reduce the weight, the norm will be 1200 kcal for both women and men 1500.
Every diet varicose veins purpose of the weight loss, because many people know that the disease is most common in overweight people. Therefore, if the menu does not contain any ingredients that contribute to the oedema formation of the lower limbs.
A large part of the diet should be fresh fruit and vegetables. Needs to be cooked, steamed, steamed or boiled.
To remove the puffiness helps products containing the composition of fibre, protein. This soft fruit, dairy products, cereals, seeds, bran.
You need to eat small frequent meals. A couple of times a week to arrange fasting days. During this period, limit the consumption of food, or more water, fruit juice, fruit drink green tea.
Sample menu of food, varicose veins
Around within the menu in this way:
- Breakfast. Oatmeal with water or milk. You can supplement it with chopped fruit, berries.
- The second Breakfast. Salad, green tea.
- Lunch. Soup or boiled fish, salad, vegetables.
- An afternoon snack. Yogurt, fruit or berries.
- Dinner. Rice or buckwheat porridge with vegetables or fish.
- 3 hours before bedtime drink a glass of milk, yogurt, or jelly.
The proper nutrition, the varicose veins are designed to the normalization of the mass. This includes:
|Breakfast||A little sandwich of bread and cheese, 150 grams of fruit, half a Cup of orange juice.|
|Second Breakfast||Low-fat yogurt or green tea.|
|Lunch||Fried fish with a bowl of cereals or vegetables.|
|Afternoon tea||Fruit or vegetable salad dressed in olive oil.|
|Dinner||Tomato soup, black bread, or a bowl of cottage cheese, eggs.|
Don't forget that the food should match the doctor. He'll tell you what products I like.